• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Calling In Sick

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Isosceles_CAT
...Because sometimes you just need to sit in your pjs all day while writing tunez and hitting the bong. Yeah. :)

i live for those sick days. some people to use sick days when they got stuff to do...NOT ME. i take sick when i got the place to myself so I can smoke lots of weed and watch movies.

i'm so jealous. do a big hit for me.

peace

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: Calling In Sick

Originally posted by Isosceles_CAT
Your order is currently being processed. ;p

you better be getting some work done bitch. you may be off the clock but you're still on my clock!

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I can't call in sick anymore. unless I am truly sick. no more fake sick days for me, I got busted. Now being monitored. I need to save my sick days for when I'm really sick. :(

sucks.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I can't call in sick anymore. unless I am truly sick. no more fake sick days for me, I got busted. Now being monitored.

sucks.

how did you get busted??

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I can't call in sick anymore. unless I am truly sick. no more fake sick days for me, I got busted. Now being monitored. I need to save my sick days for when I'm really sick. :(

sucks.

aww Jen that sucks.

How do they monitor you? The can't say you're lying when you say you're sick.

I miss a few days here and there, but you have to make different reasons, not just sick.

There's a wide spectrum of excuses to miss work.

Bailing family out of jail, brother falling down stairs, distant relatives kicking the bucket.......

Jen, if you really wanted a day off you could take one, be creative.

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
If they started asking for doctors notes it would be hard, since I'm sure noone has more than 1 or 2 'family emergencies' a year.

edit: damn you se.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
they probably ask for a doctor's note.

wiener! wiener!

I was off I guess more than I thought. Now, I am being monitored for my absences. Which means, IF I do call in sick (a fake sick) I kinda screw myself for those days that I actually AM sick b/c they'll be like wtf? you were just off sick.

I just can't abuse the system anymore. :(

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
The Boy Knows

Since Primal and I have been together we have pushed the envalope on this subject and have always gotten away with it by being creative. If you ever need a reason and can't think of one give us a call :cool:

vinder

TRIBE Member
there are many kinds of sick days:

cold/flu
headaches
lightheaded/weak
and my personal fav, food poisoning. this can be used over and over :)

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Threw a dinner party last night and one guest broke out the mallet weed.

WAY too strong for my tastes. Both my wife and I zonked out on the couch once they left and slept through our alarm.

I was THIS close to calling in a sick day. My head is filled with cotton batton.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
they probably ask for a doctor's note.

Business's are not suppose to nor are really allowed to ask for doctors notes unless 2 to 3 days consecutively have been missed.

Maybe that's just my work though, but I'm pretty sure that's against your Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. ;)

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by PRIMAL

Maybe that's just my work though, but I'm pretty sure that's against your Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. ;)

so if you don't provide a doctor's note they'll just fire you for some other reason that they can make up.

sk8

TRIBE Member
i have to go to the doctor and/or hospital a lot for tests and check ups and stuff

i just slip a couple of extra ones in here and there - they don't know and nobody likes asking about diseases and how they are going.