• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Calling All Golfers! A Golfer`s Dream! CHEAP!

quest

TRIBE Member
I am selling a BRAND new 11 piece GOLF club SET. It has NEVER been opened or used at all!! The heads are individually wrapped still. The set is a : MENS RIGHT HAND STEEL, REGULAR FLEX SHAFT 3- PW AND 1,3,5, WOODS!! THE MODEL IS A TNT GOLD SERIES . The set is retailing at Golf Specialty stores for 700$ and I am going to SACRIFICE and sell it for 250$ I am NOT a golf fan nor do I play so it is pointless keeping it. It is about 3 months old. As a bonus, i will throw in a brand new (never opened) pair of leather professional PGA golf gloves FREE of NO CHARGE!! email me at gmc42@sympatico.ca if interested. I am located in Toronto. This is a perfect gift or even if you wanted to get it and FLIP' it for more money,........you can definitely. I have no use for it !! I would like to have this Sold by Wednesday so please send me all your inquiries. Call me CRAZY but I have NO use for it!!

asdfqwerty

TRIBE Member
Timeline. And how come the Golf Specialty store raised their prices $150?

"quest is a lazy lout: he won't get his prices up!"

quest

TRIBE Member
what the hell are you talking about jack? Yo Alex, you need to ban this pri#k for trying to f@#k with MY for sale post. (obviously asdfqwerty doesn`t know the rules in here!) You don`t see me hating on you when you are on that gay chat line beating off!! asdfqwerty,........it`s not my fault you are too poor to play golf. Keep shopping at Walmart for your clubs and if you are lucky they MAY last for the entire 18 holes.

asdfqwerty said:
Timeline. And how come the Golf Specialty store raised their prices $150?

"quest is a lazy lout: he won't get his prices up!"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders