• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Calling All D:Fuse Fans ...

Loopster

TRIBE Member
On gut instinct & with some hesitation, I picked up the "Perfecto Presents D:Fuse" CD set last weekend ... was afraid it would be too mellow but was surprised at how great some of the tracks are. Can't get CD1 tracks 7 or 8 (Infrared & Undivided Space) out of my head .... when stuck in traffic on the 401 at 9:15 this morning, it certainly helped keep me happy & comfy.

& so - my question to similarly-minded fans out there ... can you recommend something along the same lines? I'm feeling a need to make comparable purchases & would most appreciate any recommendations ... :) I've never even heard of D:Fuse until now & so am not sure what to look for.

p.s. also a huge fan of Deep Dish. Hmmmm ... D e e p D i s h ...

bucky

TRIBE Member
Also pickup his Progressive Mix Session 1.0... the CD is awesome, I havn't heard the new Perfecto one yet but listen to the Progressive Mix CD very often.. also go back and pickup Psychotrance 2000 and 2001, both are superb... hell, appears anything this guy does is awesome! hopefully he'll make a return visit this summer.......

Loopster

TRIBE Member
One can hope! :D

Thanks for the info. Progressive Mix Session 1.0 will be at the top of my list when I hit the shop on Saturday.

G

progressive mix 1.0 kicks ass!

same with psychotrance 2001.

psychotrance 2000 is a little bit more trancey and harder.

He also has a promo cd that he put out himself a couple of years ago called full cirlce. I doubt you'd ever find it anywhere but I think it may be on his site. It kicked ass to.

I also have another promo CD of his that is a live set from some club in LA. It's about 3 years old and is is a blend of progressive trance and some prog house.

also check out his website at www.djdfuse.com. He's got a few streaming sets on there that are pretty good to.

Karim

TRIBE Member
The New Dave Seaman GU 22 Global Underground album is up on audiogalaxy. Be sure to download it. Top notch.

:)
Karim

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Loopster

TRIBE Member
Wowee!! Finally some fans respond. I was beginning to think I was alone ... :D

Full agreement re: Dave Seaman... wish I could've caught him a few months back, but there were just so many good shows at once around that time. (Didn't he come to Kool Haus within a month or so of Timo Maas?) ... another show I should've been at. :( Ah well ... so much to choose from, so little time ...