• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Calling All Artists Who Can Do Calligraphy

Pascal

TRIBE Member
Hi guys and gals, I start this thread in hopes of finding someone who could either steer me in the direction of a website where i could shortcut to forge a German phrase in the traditional Calligraphy style OR (and I would give the local person who would do this for me, a few of my mixes) design the phrase for me themselves. Please leave a response or pm me with regards to this topic.

Btw, this request is for a tattoo design, if that matters.

Many thanks in advance,
Pascal

Last edited:

Pascal

TRIBE Member
JayIsBored said:
you should get something japanese instead

something like silent warrior or peace gravy
Japanese (or Chinese for that matter), I like the art and all, but I do have German heritage and the phrase I want to put on my shoulder blades, is German in origin

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Pascal

TRIBE Member
btw madnezz, i googled my search and came up with too many results for me to filter through. right now. To quote Willy Wonka "So little to do, so much time to do it in. Strike that, reverse it!" but thanks anyway. I figured you guys are a little more web savy than me, so i rely on your expertise