• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Calibre, Mc Drs & Dj Andy

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Calibre peaked my interested...but DRS sold me. Easily one of the best MCs around...adds to the music like few can.

bo!

AD B

TRIBE Member
Second Chance!

Wicked!!!

I missed Calibre back last March @ Roxy (if I'm not mistaken) and from the reviews missed out on some deep tunes!

I'm not going to pass up a second chance to see Calibre so you can count me in for this one!

Ads

(Big up Theory! for brining in some top talent for those felling the liquid sounds!)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
I don't think I've ever heard anything with DRS in it. I generally can't stand MC's, but if he's signed to Signature he must have some skills on the same tip as Conrad. Sounds interesting.

Dan

Won't be missing this show regardless.

Wicket

TRIBE Member
We're celebrating my b-day Friday with predrinks and then heading over. You are all invited! 535 Queen West. ;)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
airbag's g/f said:
might huh? well we know what that means!... ;)

I have tickets for a hip hop show that night and have other pre-drink plans(it includes pre-smoke!) so we'll see...I know I'll be running around:)

Last edited: