• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

C - U - LaTour with Ministry

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
dunno if i'm allowed on here to post the site where tickets are available.
google MINISTRY, and you're looking for ' thirteenthplanet '.
scroll down to C U LaTour page.
VIP's and presale gen admish tickets are available till dec 1st.
only cities that are having the ' meet and greets ' are San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Denver, CO, Orlando, FL, New York, NY, Toronto, ON Canada, and Chicago, IL...so, we're quite lucky.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
did anyone buy PRESALE tickets ( gen adm or VIP ) fromm 13th records website ?
seems they were more expensive then, than the now publicly sold tickets fro Ticketmaster ...which doesnt really seem right .
but now i gots Angelina Jourgensen on the case.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
VIP tickets in hand.
woohoo.
sandra is in BC right now, hopped into her rental, and Neil Morrison ( aka Brother Billy from the Edge ) who now works for their sister station in BC played Ministry - Thieves.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
looks like Ministry has brought back the chain link fence, ala For Those Who Didn't Feel Like Showing Up.
cool.

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
for the longest time I thought this thread was about a concert with Ministry AND LaTour....

(LaTour did that great song from the late 80s - "People are still having sex!")

...it's just Ministry,

riiiight?

destr;)

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Ministry announced an Opera House gig...tickets on sale tomorrow.
they still haven't released ticket prices. i bet they're 80 each.

look at their setlists recently...12 songs...only 4 are even remotely worthy. maybe 5.
AL's out of his mind.

JuJuHound

TRIBE Member
Save your $...saw them at the Pheonix on the last tour...prly one of the worst shows I have seen.
Everything from choice of tunes they played, to really shity sound, to Al J just shouting obscenities..i was like...really???
Nothing will top their show at Lolla..'92 at Molson Park...glad i saw that.