• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

C Lounge

Originally posted by Michlerish
You have nothing to worry about. Just wear your "friday" shirt from Banana Republic. ;)

I had to think about what you're talking about...the last two times I ran into you I was wearing the same shirt! You caught me on my rotation. hah

ps. it's not from BR :p

Originally posted by zoo
$30 for 2 drinks is not an "average night out" for me ..

You're also paying for the exclusivity of the seat as well.
It's ridiculous, but understand that the cost of bottle service includes a premium for appearing like a big fuckin highroller as well.

Originally posted by Skipper
You're also paying for the exclusivity of the seat as well.
It's ridiculous, but understand that the cost of bottle service includes a premium for appearing like a big fuckin highroller as well.

in my eyes the "high roller scene" != 10 people sharing a bottle of vodka :)

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
I was trying to suggest This Is London, but I think the night is going to be more talking / drinking than anything else.

Originally posted by zoo
I was trying to suggest This Is London, but I think the night is going to be more talking / drinking than anything else.

C lounge is quite nice, zoo. You'll like it.

I think you will especially like the co-ed bathroom ;)

c-lounge is fun... moreso in the summer without the fishy ice lounge. but anyway.. $4 stellas... can't beat that. yo. guy.

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts