• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

C Lounge

the music is pretty meh, the ice lounge is cool, but it smells funny! the prices are average, the people are whatever - i didn't get into any altercations. oh! and the bathrooms are pretty. not really my thing, but it's more tolerable than other places i've been.

no, someone said hot girls, and isnt she supposed to be retarded hot, or was that the joke of that thread

and i cant re read the opening of that thread so, i htought the joke fit
i dont know who she is or anything about her, but that just screamed for a vinylrach..:)

thanks for the help!

sounds like every other bar in toronto for the non-rave older clubby crowd like kinger said, which isn't a bad thing ..

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by basketballjones
no, someone said hot girls, and isnt she supposed to be retarded hot, or was that the joke of that thread

aahahh.. yes, arriving with vinylrach and her next level hotness would gain you access anywhere, even to Charles Kabouth's Christmas dinner. V I P

Originally posted by Michlerish
Not ripped. Paired with a nice shirt and dress shoes.

What is so hard to understand?
so it is the accompanying clothes that make them dressy, not the jeans themselves, unless they say I PAID WAY TOO MUCH FOR THESE written down the side

I liked it there.

But then, if you put me in a conversation with a hot czech girl at any bar, I will probably say I liked it there.

DJ was throwing in random house classics and she new them. Singing along.

*sigh*

Originally posted by basketballjones
so it is the accompanying clothes that make them dressy, not the jeans themselves, unless they say I PAID WAY TOO MUCH FOR THESE written down the side

No, label has nothing to do with it.

Don't wear faded jeans that are ripped at the knees to a club that has a "style code" or "upscale casual" dresscode. Those are not dressy jeans.

Don't wear ugly running shoes and a stupid tshirt with any kind of jeans either.

Basically, use common sense!

god, I get asked this question way too much

Originally posted by zoo
i've never ordered by the bottle! :)

so for $300, is it a 40oz or a 26oz?

40oz = (40oz) / (1.5oz/shot) = 26 shots .. $300 / 26 shots = $11 / shot

26oz ...(skip the math) ... $17 / shot

hmm, $11 per shot doesn't sound too great .. and $17 / shot is ridiculoos ..

Don't most bars use 1oz glasses for their shots?

Originally posted by SneakyPete
Don't most bars use 1oz glasses for their shots?

Most of the "upscale" places are trying to remain free pour bars, and therefore like to boat that their drinks are 1.5oz.

Not the shots though (except for Black Better here at the Fifth... where the shots are fucking huge). Most every bar has 1oz. shots in those tiny little shot glasses.

Originally posted by Kinger
A bunch of the people there are parents. Where do you come up with these generalizations?

i guess their kids are named barbie and ken. i would hope those kids would be past that stage. i suppose not.

Originally posted by Michlerish
sometimes people are just way too fucking ugly or fat.

and that's the truth.
seriously, i just want to shoot myself when i make eye contact with them

the nerve!

Originally posted by zoo
thanks for the help!

sounds like every other bar in toronto for the non-rave older clubby crowd like kinger said, which isn't a bad thing ..

what's a "rave" club? i've never heard of such a term in any city outside of t.o. is that where they have raves? i tried finding a "rave" club in vegas but they kept on telling me to go to cochella which isn't really a rave.

whats up with that?