• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bye Tribe!!!

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Here for a good time, not a long time...

Well, I got back in February, and I've decided to book tha hell outta here again...going back to the Philippines, to help pay back my friends by working my ass of to bring back the Manila dance music scene. Then I'm gonna flip back over the pond and do the same here, because Toronto has been very, very good to me over the past fifteen odd years (and then some, considering I was coming here even when I was a teenie-bopper living in Brockville, On-tair-ay-oh).

I could do a "props to", and "thanks to", and a HUGE "much love" list, but I don't have ten hours to spare. You all know who you are, and guaranteed, when my record dilly with ze Germans [TM *Snatch*] is settled, I will make sure that everyone who's helped me along the way gets to come to my bigassed beach bash - you ain't partied until you've done it on a white-sand-like-talc resort island with a bunch of crazyassed Philippinos and other social deviants from various corners of the globe.

There are a few people I have to settle tabs with here as well, and be sure, that I will make restitution as soon as my near-empty-soon-to-be-brimming wallet allows it. Patience is a virtue, so just bear with me, and it will all come correct in no time flat.

Alex, you're a beacon to the rave community, and have been for over ten years now. You gave me little chances here and there when I was still plowing the trenches, and I can't thank you enough. Keep doing what you're doing - the Canadian music scene wouldn't be the same without you.

Respect to the d.j.s, respect to the promoters, and MASSIVE respect to the party massif...I'll be gone for a while, but I'm very much looking forward to coming back soon and doing it all again.

Peace
Love
Unity
Respect

^^^
...think about it, that's really what it is all about, innit? ;)

ingat! :cool:

i. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
*almost post*
ALMOST?!! C'mon Will, you're Mr. Furious - I'm sure you have enough cahones to tell the fine people of Tribe what you really think of me - go for it.

Me, I think you're a swell guy; you're good friends with someone I love quite dearly (even if she's still a bit too restrictive and narrow-minded for my liking, KELLY :p ). But I also think you have to stop being so Furious about everything, it will only shorten your lifespan in the long run.

Go out, get yourself a fine-assed femme, pop her on the back seat of your badassed crotch rocket, and zoom off into the glorious-lific sunset, whooping and a hollerin' all the way home. And don't forget to finish what you started. ;)

After all, everyone likes a happy ending.

God bless, :)

i.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Ten times positivity back to all of the positive people on the board - you're the ones who keep the world spinning round, and round, and round and round, and round, and round and round, and round, and round and round, and round, and round and round, and round, and round and round, and round, and round and...

now I'm feeling dizzy... :p

i.

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Mali it ang titi mo!!!!!!! ;)
You'd better not have said bad things about my momma, girlie!! ;)

Damn, gotta get going on my Tagalog when I get back - note to self: speak more Filipino.

sarap! :D

i.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
hehehe, I am not Philipino either, just have a best friend that's Philipino and well, his grand parents don't speak English very well, so it's nice to know other languages.

And it wasn't your mom, it was your dick! ;)

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
peace and respect, ian.

sorry i didn't get to see you while you were in town, but i'm sure our paths will cross again.

safe journey.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Take it easy Ian. It was nice hanging out with you hither and thither. When you get settled there again you should let me know where I can send the remixes. :)

Chris.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders