• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

by way of slipperypete

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiX

TRIBE Member
Why was this going on at 8:30am???

And why was there a chair on the practice field??

=tina=
 

deep

TRIBE Member
If I was the kid I would have checkmarked under Action Taken "Formulation of Action Plan by Student" , circling "Oral"
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
It first happened on the practice field, then it happened in class. My question is if it was the same girl performing oral sex.

Pete
 

KiX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
It first happened on the practice field, then it happened in class. My question is if it was the same girl performing oral sex.

Pete
I don't think so..... i think the first part stated the sequence of events, and the part about the chair described the details of the act.

I don't think there were two events.

Though it would have been way cooler.

ahaha deep.

=tina=
 

deep

TRIBE Member
I have this mental image of him toting around a lawnchair everywhere he goes, "just in case"
 

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
and I'm surprised he didn't elaborate more in the response section
well the fuckin teacher interrupted so it couldnt have been all that good :p

ps anyone call mom at work yet?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
The best part about this is that the husband of one of my good friend's is named Chris Dixon :)
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored


well the fuckin teacher interrupted so it couldnt have been all that good :p

ps anyone call mom at work yet?
I think dazed did. Click on the link to the other thread. :)

Pete
 

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
thank GOD I didn't post that myself -- oh the embarassment?! Your dad is going to KILL you deep! you've brought shame to your family name!!!!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored


well the fuckin teacher interrupted so it couldnt have been all that good :p

yeah but the suspense and risk of getting caught always make a BJ in public so much more enjoyable.
 

Bean

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
If I was the kid I would have checkmarked under Action Taken "Formulation of Action Plan by Student" , circling "Oral"
... what about check marking "changed student's seat"? :D

peace,

sabina

.:. share what you know, learn what you don't .:.
 
Top