1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Bwahahahah!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Harmonika, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

:D

*PURE JOKES!!!*

You know what?

FUGGIT!!!

I've allowed myself to be bullied by others my entire life, but I've finally decided - NO MORE.

Don't like me? That's cool? Hate me? Your problem, not mine.

Radical views? I'm chock full of 'em.

Am I a complete, insane, out-of-control lunatic? Maybe, but I LOVE MYSELF - and that's the only thing that matters.

I am:

Ian Douglas Elliott, born Ian Merle Goldenberg

HarmoniKa (Techno d.j.)

Z~end (Deep House d.j.)

re.son (producer)

the mindsetter (special e.p. producer)

So, now that I have that figured out, what's next?

Well, all of my predictions about myself are going to come true. It doesn't matter whether you believe me or not, what matters is that I believe me - no more, no less. And I do - 1,000,000% (and then some).

The negative people on this board will have to go elsewhere to get their kicks, 'cuz I'm going to make it my mission to turn Tribe into nothing but pure, in-and-out POSITIVITY.

There's enough negativity in the world already - most people choose to do *nothing*, but I can't sit idle and watch all creation suck itself into an endless black vortex. There has to be a point where we all just say STOP.

So, from this point on, I'm going to try to be as fair as possible. Even-handed, if you will. I'll be more respectful, but I expect the same in return. Cross me, and you'll have to pay the piper.

Alex, thanks much for not removing my login - I would have been making a humungous mistake by running away yet again. I nearly forgot that a true ravEr always stays until the end of the party. And in my world, the party never ends.

You see, this is what it's *REALLY* all about - the world isn't going to implode in a big ball of hate, it's going to free itself through LOVE. And you can't even begin to fathom loving others until you make the conscious decision to LOVE YOURSELF. And I do, I really, really, REALLY do.

And if you try to argue with that - well, you're just going to end up making yourself sick, or running smack into a brick wall. Why would you want to do that to yourself?

CoooL!!! K, I'm all patched up now...I'm on the hunt for some pure MDMA, some Ketamew, and if I play my cards right, I may get my first taste of pure Opium in a couple of days. I can't wait - I've heard it's just like, the best, ya know?

If anyone wants to reach me, I'll be running around naked in the European message boards - have to admit, they're way ahead of us in the game right now, as is Asia, Australia, even Montreal. But no worries, we'll catch up in no time. It was written in the stars long time ago.

You just gotta BELIEVE.

Peace, love and prosperity to you all.

:)

i.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2003
  2. Syntax Error

Syntax Error Well-Known TRIBEr

good to know i'm not the only lunatic who's up right now.

3. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Nah, there has too be more than one of us, othewise, what's the point?

GO TEAM TECHNO!!! ;)

i.

4. Syntax Error

Syntax Error Well-Known TRIBEr

5. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

OH YEAH?!!

[​IMG]

i.

6. b3nji

b3nji TRIBE Member

7. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

You're 100% correct on that one. I am, I am, I AM!!!

Hey everyone, lookit ME!!!

And guess what - I get tons of free stuff given to me. The ladies flock to me like bees to honey, as do the more open-minded men. Kids, animals...well, that's just a given. Pure spirits are attracted to the same. And purity *ALWAYS* repels darkness.

So, do you want some of what I got, or are you just going to sit there by your lonesome, wondering why no one likes you?

Hmmm?

:rolleyes:

i.

8. Suedehead

Suedehead TRIBE Member

And people on this board thought I was annoying....hahahahaha

Keep up the good work Harmonika!!!

Jesus hates me and so do you but I find your posts hilarious.

:)

9. Evil Dynovac

Evil Dynovac TRIBE Member

I have a serious question.

How come you've changed both your LAST and MIDDLE name.

I have never ever heard of anyone changing their middle name.

Also, your given surname seems to run very... Hebrewish.

The new one, not so much.

Tell how this came about.

10. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Gracias senor.

Say, do you know where I can get some decent K? I feel like putting my brain on the table and having it talk back to me - sure it has some *very* interesting stories to tell...

;)

i.

11. DaftPunky

DaftPunky TRIBE Member

Dude, no offence, but you are the biggest mood swing I've ever seen.

12. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

...erm, did you not read my "Open Letter To Tribe"? Or did you, and just skimmed over the words instead of actually absorbing what I was saying?

My mom divorced when I was less than a year old. My biological father was a scammer, which is why I try to keep myself as honest as I can possibly be.

Funny how it all turned out - the only part of my name which was *not* Jewish was Ian. Then my mom goes and remarries my jerk (well, he is, but I still forgive him for his jerkiness - he's just *too* oldschool, ya know?) step-dad, who's fourth generation Scottish Canadian.

So, I guess it was destined to be, one way or the other...

And...to add even more intrigue to the mix, my bio-father was *adopted*. Who knows, he could be from Mars for all I know.

i.

13. Evil Dynovac

This explains your bi-sexuality. Children who are passed around like a basketball tend to grow up extremely needy.

14. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Don't try to explain me to me!!! What are you, some sort of armchair psy-kia-tryst or something?

I'm bi because I'm a big, horny, motherfucker. Do you know what my theme song when I d.j. is?

DJ RUSH - Freaks on Hubbard

If you haven't heard it yet, I suggest you give it a listen. Major Rush is one of my fave producers, 'cuz he tells it like it t-i-is.

'nuff said,

i.

15. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

Ian, IMO you really need to go to a stable place where you can't get your hands on any illicit drugs and chill out.

You should also book an appointment with your physician to talk about stuff. Mention the fact that you thought you had cracked God's code. He/she will help.

16. Evil Dynovac

I think you use sex for validation.

I think you would make a somewhat eratic and disjointed lover.

*nods sadly*

17. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

18. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

That's just the problem - you only *think*.

I know.

KNOW THYSELF.

Forget about me - why do you give a flying fuck about me? I don't know you, we're not friends. We could be, but I usually don't like to be friends with people who put me down, or try to second guess my motivations.

And Val, just let the baby have his bottle, o.k.? I'll spar with you some other day, but you have to wear a see-through halter and a mini-micro, coo'?

:D

i.

19. Suedehead

Suedehead TRIBE Member

Mr. Ian,

I don't understand when you ask people why they care about you or what you have to say. You post ideas, thoughts because you want to share them and want people to question things. Sometimes people will question you and your motives. That's part of the package, you must understand that.

I don't want to think of you as Disco Stu part 2?

Take care,
    -E

20. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

No, no, no....that particular comfy chair by the fire might prove a little too comfortable.

21. daddyiwantchocolate

Ian, I'm truthfully not trying to spar with you. I'm being 100% serious.

Please sit back and chill. Focus on you for a coupla days, versus others.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2003
  22. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Yeah, but poor Stu couldn't take the heat, so he went bye-bye. That simple.

Me, to again quote Mr. DJ Rush:

I don't give a fuck.

So, people can say what they want to me, but I'm a smrt cookie, and I love to debate - it's like chess, only without the chess board.

"Rook jumps Queen"

*uNF!* ;)

i.

23. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

i haven't seen the essence of debate in any of your threads lately

you're acting like a roomate who comes home drunk and repeatedly tells everyone he's 'so drunk' when you just want the guy to shutup and go to bed

yeah, you can take the heat but why are you using this forum as a kitchen?...if you really want to talk call a friend

24. Evil Dynovac

25. daddyiwantchocolate