• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Buying a Nice Suit

Stan

TRIBE Member
So, after this holiday season, I realized that I need to buy a new suit for fancy / formal occasions. Does anyone have any advice on what to buy / where to go? Are there any deals right now? I'm looking for a reasonably priced suit, about $400 to $500, that I'd dress to impress, for like weddings, office Christmas parties, fancy New Years Eve celebrations, etc.

finary

TRIBE Promoter
i honestly dont know how "nice" the suits are, but you cant help but marvel at the good deal international clothiers is offering

buy 1 suit get 2 free or something? wow.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Moore's apparently has suits for $100 right now. You could buy a whole weeks worth of them their, LOL.

Cheers ... Ian :)

vinder

TRIBE Member
for that price range, there is a place called Tom ....something in Kensington. really nice stuff in teh 400-600 range.

or hell, for that much money you can have something custom made that will fit better then any off the rack suit.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
Harry Rosen would be a good place to go. The staff is very helpful and you are guaranteed a quality suit. You also might check the Harry Rosen Outlet in Mississauga, the staff was again very helpful and the prices were quite good. I picked up a new coat there at almost half price. I believe it's located at the Heartland mall on Rodeo Dr west of Hurontario.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
grafton & co are good for mid range suits...also try banana republic...definitely will have something in your price range...

jc

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by C-NiCE
You also might check the Harry Rosen Outlet in Mississauga I believe it's located at the Heartland mall on Rodeo Dr west of Hurontario.
I guess Harry's does.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djcheezwhiz
grafton & co are good for mid range suits...also try banana republic...definitely will have something in your price range...

jc
i love grafton! there are some wicked italian suit shops up in woodbridge. there are some boxing day sales still kicking... my cousin picked up a hugo boss suit for 500 tax in. really nice!

Stan

TRIBE Member
Doh !
Reading.Comprehension()--

Ok I'm headin out. I'm going to Eaton's Centre first, if there's nothing there I like, I'll go to Holt's.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
Doh !
Reading.Comprehension()--

Ok I'm headin out. I'm going to Eaton's Centre first, if there's nothing there I like, I'll go to Holt's.
Go to Graftons in the eaton centre.

vinder

TRIBE Member
don't go to eaton centre. i work here, it's a fucking zoo.

seriously, Tom's Place in kensington is prolly your best bet for the price range you're looking at.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories