• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

butterfly effect

Caz

TRIBE Member
anyone think Ashton Kutcher can hold his own in Drama?

Personally, I think the guys the frickin' man. You gotta figure, he's a University graduate (real life) , and he plays dumb-as-a-rock Kelso on TV.

He'll pull it off, I'm sure.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
I totally think so too. I liked the preview and I think that movie will do alright.
he's murdered his acting already at such a tender age...it's like jenna jamseon trying to do macbeth!...he's a pretty boy slapstick guy...I wish him luck though

Caz

TRIBE Member
alot of people can't stand him, but I really think it's the annoying roles he's typcast in that annoy people, not his acting.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
he's always got this look on his face like he's about to laugh...can't take him too seriously especially in a movie like this...yeah, he's type-cast but who's fault is that??...he did this role a year too late

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
what is he doing that's dramatic??

does he have a movie coming out or something??

i don't have cable so i never know these things..

S.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
Cameron Crowe apparently turfed him from his new flick. Rumour has it his acting wasnt cutting it.
LOL should'nt it have been the other way around?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kat

TRIBE Member
yes..because graduating university means you are super smart which also means you will be a good actor

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~NoCo~

S.
a thriller. I'm not sure of the plot, but there is definetly NO comedy

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~NoCo~

S.
good for you don't have cable...aviod ANY Ashton kutcher debates...man, were losers :(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I like Ashton Kutcher a lot.

I totally think he'll be able to pull this movie off and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Interesting movie idea IMO.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
good for you don't have cable...aviod ANY Ashton kutcher debates...man, were losers :(
LOL soo true:p

mabye you're right, it might be hard to take him seriously with that generic look on his face all the time. I'll go see it, just cause i love watching actors transitions to se how they do.

who thought TOM HANKS would be an excellent dramatic actor?

(cue 1000 know-it-alls "i always knew....")