• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

busted!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
the boss just busted me for posting on tribe... thankfully she had a sense of humor over it and laughed when i put a client on hold for 5 minutes to finish posting something.

although can't do it anymore or she's going to get pissed!

so ya.. no more tribe at the office! Booya!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ndrwrld
and now, watch as ev's post count returns to acceptable tolerances.
GET BACK TO WORK.

no kidding... I've posted as much in the last 11 months as i did in the previous 5 years.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
they have a program here called witness.. where it records in a screeen... like a video capture of everything i'm doing... even this.. right now... :p

mingster

TRIBE Member
ev, the coolest thing about when i got busted at work, is when my boss showed me a printed copy of my user profile. good times!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by mingster
ev, the coolest thing about when i got busted at work, is when my boss showed me a printed copy of my user profile. good times!

:eek: LOL

I should change mine! :p

you get in serious shit?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
you're just misunderstood, ming... like the black ghostbuster... he's only been with the company for a few weeks but he's seen some stuff that'll turn your shit white!

ps. rebel.