1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Busted again @ the Guv !!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by DjCao, Aug 31, 2003.

1. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

Well, it look like i'm not a good smuggler after all....

last night after the bouncer lady carefully violated my private parts (and i mean PRIVATE), found my little stash, and made me take'em out, looks like some of those little thing fell in my underwear, and after a second search, she got pissed off when she felt them, and bounced me out...
    What a shame !!!:(
    not mentioning that i lost a few bucks there....
    but whats is sadder is that i missed my guys there...:(
    always a great time to hang out with'em...
    anyway....
    Now i'm sitting in front of my blurred monitor....cause is starting to look funny after i had my vitamins just b4 got to guv's...

:p

funny eh....
    i just hope i wouldn't have to pass in front of the same girl tonite at labour of love, i'm not getting any shit inside, but i don't want to miss ferry (5th time...:D or is it sixth ?) and addy, luke, deko-ze, and of couse sasha and jimmy vm...i'll have to multiply myself tonite....

2. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

super fresh, super stylez

3. K_la

K_la TRIBE Member

I have no pity for drug users

4. Static EQ

Static EQ TRIBE Member

I have no pity for wankers

5. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

I wasn't asking for any compassion, because i don't know you and you don't know me....

I never tell anybody what they should do or not to do...

but alcohol, tobacco and weed are also a drug, so what's the point ? Even if you tried once, what makes that of you ?

there was a thread about how drugs have changed your life for good or bad....

I've been using "drugs"for less than a year, and i've spent around 12 years working in the scene in 2 countries, i don't even smoke...and even being close to some really BIG bad asses, i've never tried cocaine and superior stuff, and i don't think i will, because i don't see the point.
    using "drugs" have made me stop drinking for good, made an even more ongoing person, comprensive, helpful and have helped me in some really hard times...

anyway, i wasn't trying to be agressive to you or anything...it's just my point of view....If you have NEVER tried any, congratulations, that's good for you and your family....

Have a great and safe weekend...

:cool:

6. derek

derek TRIBE Member

i have no pity for people who believe they aren't drug users

:eek:

7. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

:D

8. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Ever put anything up your bum? Maybe this would be a good time to start. :D

9. smilez

smilez TRIBE Member

I haven't been there in a llong time but I don't think they're as meticulous in their searches with the girls. doean't make sence to me. although I'm happy not to have some bouncer chick stick her finger up my ass.

Melissa

10. K_la

K_la TRIBE Member

I also have no pity for ppl with come backs that are on the same level as "... well your momma!"

I see your point, but feel to many drug users have diluted their thoughts into nonsense.

I get sick and tired of a good night being ruined by drugs, whether it being me having to walk over some fool twitching on the floor, or some cokehead raging. Rules are in place for a reason, tragically humans always choose to learn the hard way.

Yes, I have tried drugs; this is why I’m so anti drugs. No matter what ppl say they are affecting you in a negative way, chances are your eyes have clouded over and you cant see the bitter reality. I have seen drugs ruin enough ppls lives, knowing ppl that died at 24 is not cool, its plain selfish the pain they inflicted on ppl. When I was in high school I was into many things, but I thought I was doing them for the right reasons and that it didn’t effect my personality. Talking to my family now, I know the harm I caused, and really see I was a totally different person. I came very close to od'ing once, not from a big bad ass, but from a “friend”, who gave me, to the best of my knowledge, heroin instead of coke. It’s a downward spiral, and I am passionately against the destruction drugs do.

Maybe drugs make you learn something, but the harm inflicted getting there is far greater than the lesson learned. We would live in a much better society if ppl didn’t have to do drugs to have these epiphanies in life, which usually are, drugs are dumb!

Damn it, who told you! Now that yall know, anyone wanna buy some pharmaceutical epinephrine? Trust me the rush is way better, and cleaner, then any other speed you will try ;)

I find it so sad that so many older ppl on this board have yet to learn. What did you guys do in high school? Where you to busy playing magic in the caf that you never rebelled and are now making up for it when the consequences are so much stronger. I just dont get it!

11. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

there is just one word:

SELFCONTROL

that's all about...

12. derek

derek TRIBE Member

yes...self control.

trust me k-la i've seen people ruin there lives on other things than drugs.

you have your opinion and that's cool. for myself, i'm a responsible adult, who is a productive memeber of society, and if i want to go out smoke a j, or take a hit of acid that's my choice. i know my tolerance levels and always stay within my means (i know my sources, and never touch highly addicitive substantces ie coke, opium, heroin, speed). so there's no need for pity

peace,
    derek

Last edited: Aug 31, 2003
  13. rod_g

rod_g TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

!!!!!!!!!

14. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Busted again @ the Guv !!!

Nice one...hahaha!

15. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Not true, I have been seriously fondled by some ugly bitches there. They have totally grab my tits and touched me in my girlie area...Jesus!!

16. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Yo k_la, if you are so anti drug...find a different scene.

and DjCao you are lucky that they didn't sick the pigs on you.

17. JayBrain

JayBrain TRIBE Member

Just one thing.. if anyone knows K_LA.. you know he's just here to get a rise out of ya's

Quit taking everything so damn personal!

lol

18. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

^Trying to get a rise out of people is a little immature, when your insulting people.

19. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

Yes guy!

2 in the gue, 1 in the poo!

20. litespeed

nothing wrong that :p

21. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

There's a word for posting just to get a rise out of people.

It's called "TROLLING".

And DjCao, maybe if you tried not to act so suspicious, they wouldn't be searching you so thoroughly. I'd probably walk funny too, if I had some pills stashed in my undies.

22. fightingskurvy

fightingskurvy TRIBE Member

jimmy isn't playing at guv anymore, james zabielia (sp?) has replaced him.

23. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Ev...read the part where I wrote "ugly bitches". Otherwise maybe I wouldn't have minded so much.lol

24. litespeed

:eek:

:D

25. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

*shrugs*

whattya gonna do? complain.....??

i don't think that will do anything anyways......

'G