• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

business card printing question

kuba

TRIBE Member
I am looking for a local printer that prints thicker stock custom business cards. Can you recommend someone that I can go visit first and see what they have available? Thx!

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
The real question is whether to go with Silian Grail on bone or Roman on egg shell. What about raised lettering and pail nimbus?

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
You should go directly to the trade source. Printer Gateway only usually services the industry (print shops like MGS), but if you call and speak to Linda - she'll probably do something for you.

Prices are production wholesale... so you would be looking at $30 for 1,000 4/4 color on 14pt etc etc. 24h turnaround etc...

Printer Gateway Inc.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
I actually don't know why I have business cards.
this^^

it never cease to amaze me that people will often come to see me with literally $5000+ worth of technology on their person/in their backpack and then take one of my cards when they leave.

mind blowing

octo

TRIBE Member
last week i met someone (work related). he insisted that i had to email him an update on Monday.

so bust out my phone and ask him for his email.

he says "i think i have a card"

one of those guys. so i put phone my away.

obviously i lost his card.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
last week i met someone (work related). he insisted that i had to email him an update on Monday.

so bust out my phone and ask him for his email.

he says "i think i have a card"

one of those guys. so i put phone my away.

obviously i lost his card.
this is almost as awful as asking for cards. like..do you want me to DO your stuff or do you want me to email you telling you stuff isn't done? such ass backwards thinking it blows my mind.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I will only print 200 at a time, for the reasons above. BUt I want quality cards for people to try and remember. They are passee I guess, but...

videotronic

TRIBE Member
mine are 18pt matte lam. feel and look great. people always mention how nice they are. i don't know if they do them in batches that small, but i mean...the pricing is so good that if you get a box of 1000 and then not worry about it for 2 years you're not exactly breaking the bank.

i think i paid about $120 or so for 1000 with rounded corners but i a)could possibly be wrong and b)am definitely too lazy to find the old invoice.

kuba

TRIBE Member
thanks.

in my business some people want cards and some don't. most do, and I want the high-effect card, hence the original request. all the better due to how close he is.