• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

burning car on bathurst

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
a car literally exploded into flames on bathurst across from the subway station about an hour ago... i took some pics for the owners for their insurance.
but observe this picture.

these are just random ones...

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I saw another beast, coming out of the earth, he made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. He deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Narrator: A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.
Business woman on plane: Are there a lot of these kinds of accidents?
Narrator: You wouldn't believe.
Business woman on plane: Which car company do you work for?
Narrator: A major one.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
natureboy said:

I'm curious as well, I mean its a public plate, everyone is able to see it and everyone is welcome to write it down. There is absolutely nothing private about the plate.

I have seen this on TV a fair bit as well and I'm confused as to why people blank them out.

Taro

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
i felt so bad for those people though dudes... it was the SECOND time a GM blew up on them.
?

guess they'll have learned their lesson this time around

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
instead of helping these poor people you instead chose to whip out your camera and snap pictures, just like what happened to poor princess Diana.

the people's princess.

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
instead of helping these poor people you instead chose to whip out your camera and snap pictures, just like what happened to poor princess Diana.

the people's princess.
i did help them. i called the police. and they used my phone to call their son.
and she wasn't the people's princess. she was your princess.
admit it.