• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Burberry clothing in TO

MoFo

TRIBE Member
It's funny how people post this shit when it's pretty obvious that the only place with Burberry and shit like that is Holt's.

I want a Burberry pocket square.
And I can't wait to dig out the ol' scarf.

Puma, what are you buying?

Karim

TRIBE Member
There's a Burberry store in a mall down in Niagara Falls NY. It's about an hour and 20 minutes from Toronto. Mind you it's an outlet mall, but they have all the burberry basics at this store, polos, scarves, etc.

There's another store in that mall called Off 5th - Saks 5th Ave. I picked up a pair of Hugo Boss jeans there for $50 US. My brother picked up a D&G suit there for half of it's retail price. So if you ever make the drive to Buffalo to shop (which is worth it now with our dollar being so strong) it's definately a worthy pit stop.

http://www.primeoutlets.com/

Karim

TRIBE Member
Funny enough that link doesn't list the niagara falls location even though it is a prime outlet. But here's the address:

Prime Outlets At Niagara Falls
1900 Military Rd
Niagara Falls, NY 14304-1737
(716) 297-2022

TRO

TRIBE Member
puma,

don't expect anything really spasific in the little section in holt's...(2nd or 3rd floor right off the escalator by D&G)

they only have seasonal stuff in there if your looking for a spesific item best bet is to order through the website...

for jackets and golf tees and the likes they would have some in stock but like I said it's all seasonal...and they don't carry alot of overstock for obvious reasons...

accesories and bags can be found next door to holt on bloor I can't remeber the name but its right beside holts on the east side (closer to yonge)

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Karim
Funny enough that link doesn't list the niagara falls location even though it is a prime outlet. But here's the address:

1900 Military Rd
(716) 297-2022
Yea, theres one next to the Brooks Brothers. But it's way lame. Mostly just polos and button-downs and a few crappy coats. Maybe some ties. There is also a Off 5th, which is Sachs 5th ave outlet. There you can find some real goodies...but you gotta beat the ebay buyers that scarf all the cool shit to turn a profit online.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Karim

1900 Military Rd
(716) 297-2022
Road trip anyone?

A fucking Burberry road trip. I predict the first pangs of yuppie guilt in 5, 4, 3...

I once tried on a Burberry jersey shirt with grommets on it that I should've bought. But I was trying to be sensible that day. Now I regret it.

The Burberry store in NYC had a great sale but nothing in my size. The cuts are always so exquisite and the style is just sooooo freakin' British edgy. I would die for a Burberry's leather motorcross jacket (again, no sizes). Maybe all the small Asians with their rich moms bought everything.

Karim, let's go to this.

Karim

TRIBE Member
I was just there last week. The burberry store is still a little pricey and I really dislike the cuts on their polo's (huge sleeves).

The SAKS store is unreal though. Cheap designer shades, cheap shoes (although a very shitty selection, but I did score a pair of prada's a few years ago, good deals on bruno magli boots), and cheap casual clothes in general. I picked up a few Blue Marlin hoodies for $30 too. Alot of original penguin polos caught my eye but sadly, I was on a budget.

It used to be better 3 years ago, I couldn't figure out why but Josh's ebay seller excuse pans out. Still a good store, ends up being the only store I spend all of my money at whenever I go.

It's 20 minutes from my house in St. Catharines.

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Seriously. I know two people alone that did such shit. They had is with the manager and whenever there was a Fred Perry shipment or Feragamo shirt delivery, they would go and buy before it was even on the floor. Kind of fucked, but enterprising I suppose.

deevah

TRIBE Member
stollery's

if you're looking for a trench - acquascutim is better (also available @ stollery's)

speaking of the outlet, my cousin just came back over thx giving wkend w/ a suede burberry purse for <$200 cdn

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deevah
stollery's

if you're looking for a trench - acquascutim is better (also available @ stollery's)

But the patterns are not as edgy and slick.

Burberry does amazing cuts.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I saw some Burbarry stuff in Chinatown at a street vendor, the guy was also selling Roleks watches.