• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bumpity House MP3's

kla.c

TRIBE Member
I seek your knowledge house heads!!

Recently I've been really digging the bumpy house sounds along the lines of what Justin Long played in his set at footwork. Can't get enough of the horns and the sax! Really love the funky jazzy tip right now...

I'm looking for an online store, other than Stompy, where I may be able to purchase MP3's along these lines. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

kla.c

TRIBE Member
^

Nothing wrong with Stompy at all.. I freakin' love that site, buy off of it almost weekly. I was just curious to see if there were any other good sites out there that have the same sort of sound

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
there are other sites that carry that kind of house but it is unlikely they will have anything that Stompy doesn't.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kla.c

TRIBE Member
^
Yeah man, beatport sucks nuts for the bumpity house.. although not a bad selection on the techy side of things

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AshG

kla.c said:
I seek your knowledge house heads!!

Recently I've been really digging the bumpy house sounds along the lines of what Justin Long played in his set at footwork. Can't get enough of the horns and the sax! Really love the funky jazzy tip right now...

I'm looking for an online store, other than Stompy, where I may be able to purchase MP3's along these lines. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Good suggestions so far.

Just as a note, in case you're looking for specific tracks from that set - he played all vinyl that night, and a lot of it was definitely not new... stuff i've never seen available for dl.

I think a lot of sites have this sort of thing but it takes some digital digging, as it were, to find some of the releases.

Don C

TRIBE Member
Man, what a night that was! Seeing other djs lately has been somewhat disappointing, since Justin set the bar so high.