• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

bumping random threads

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
I bumped old birthday threads once and LibraD yelled at me. She can be quite cruel. She was hitting me at Element last Wednesday because I posted about my dog puking on her shoes. :D haha... just did it again...

Bumbaclat

quantumize

TRIBE Member
she was actually in a good mood wed, b/c the raps beat san antonio

on a sidebar it was the only time i have ever met her while sober

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
It seems super slow today so it could be worthwhile. You need to add an interesting comment however. Give you insight on the thread or at the least say something inflamitory so that shit will be stirred up again.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Bump threads that are exactly one year or two years old, and it fucks people up since they don't notice the year...

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i dunno man, bumping is only worthwhile if you bump interesting threads.
like the snowballing thread. that one is great.

you're picking some lame ones so far though.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
i dunno man, bumping is only worthwhile if you bump interesting threads.
like the snowballing thread. that one is great.

you're picking some lame ones so far though.
my appologies

i will now bump the snowballing thread for your pleasure hun

P.S i thought i saw you on wed @ element but i said hi and it wasn't you, i was embarrassed

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
I'm with libraD on this one.

It's lame if there's no point to it.
val
you know me

i've ALWAYS been lame

have you bought me anything for christmas, [i bought you a car]

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize

P.S i thought i saw you on wed @ element but i said hi and it wasn't you, i was embarrassed
well, i have several body doubles who i send out to various bars around town on a regular basis.
it makes me seem cool and sociable and i dont actually have to leave the comfort of my living room.

no seriously, there are many liz dopplegangers out there! did you find out the girl's name?

quantumize

TRIBE Member
^^

no i was pretty embarrassed and flustered

you know me i'm not a social butterfly in the 1st place, and after i mistook her i got embarrassed and bounced

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
well, i have several body doubles who i send out to various bars around town on a regular basis.?
too bad you're not a dude with a moustache... there are about a dozen guys out of work in the middle east now looking for new jobs.

Bumbaclat