• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bullshit dj's playing on bullshit set up's piss me off

maddog

TRIBE Member
More bullshit dj's playing on bullshit set up's in this week's Pulse in now magazine:rolleyes: Gino#1- " uh so like dude *pause* I put those Turntable things up here eh....... and and this knob thing way down here eh.....Gino#2 DUDE!!!!!

roojew

p.s sandra collins is waaaaaack

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by maddog
More bullshit dj's playing on bullshit set up's in this week's Pulse in now magazine:rolleyes: Gino#1- " uh so like dude *pause* I put those Turntable things up here eh....... and and this knob thing way down here eh.....Gino#2 DUDE!!!!!

roojew

p.s sandra collins is waaaaaack

Perhaps you need a mind erasing kit.

mingster

TRIBE Member
You know exactly what im on about so why bother?

roojew

err...obviously, i don't.

otherwise i wouldn't have asked. maybe your problem is that you assume people know what the fuck you're talking about, and hence, you dont' bother to elaborate or even tell us what the you're on about. which in turn makes you look retarded. all i know is that you have a problem with ginos (possibly because you are one yourself, and you're in denial) and that you must have a small cock.

here's a tip: not everyone reads this mag of which you speak on a regular basis. so if you'd like to discuss something in particular, it might be helpful to quote the article or something...instead of simply grunting.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mingster
err...obviously, i don't.

otherwise i wouldn't have asked. maybe your problem is that you assume people know what the fuck you're talking about, and hence, you dont' bother to elaborate or even tell us what the you're on about. which in turn makes you look retarded. all i know is that you have a problem with ginos (possibly because you are one yourself, and you're in denial) and that you must have a small cock.

No, YOU'RE on today! haha!

maddog

TRIBE Member
lol ok mingster your cutting me up..............all I was doing was pointing out that the booth set up at boa is wack

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Hehehe, that was quite amusing.

music_pulse-1.jpg

This week's Pulse

maddog

TRIBE Member
pronstar I don't see any opinions on the boa set up or the crap dj's they brought and I give mine and ev one jumps on me claiming jealousy and such:rolleyes:

guys stick to the topic;)

roojew

JAR

TRIBE Member
lol me bitter lol basement lol ok guys you win!!!!!

roojew

I did see the picture in Now, and the set-up does look ridic.

always causing trouble Roo!
;)

mingster

TRIBE Member
pronstar I don't see any opinions on the boa set up or the crap dj's they brought and I give mine and ev one jumps on me claiming jealousy and such:rolleyes:

guys stick to the topic;)

roojew

uhhh...hello?

you didn't even mention boa in your original post. WE'RE NOT FRIKKING MIND READERS HERE! jesus.