• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Building ready to topple on Younge

Kiera

TRIBE Member
A section of Yonge St., between Gerrard and College, has been closed over fears part of a building may topple over. The wall of a building in the area has apparently come loose and is said to be hanging precariously over the street. Motorists heading northbound are advised to avoid the area, and pedestrians can't walk on the eastern part of the sidewalk.

http://www.pulse24.com/Front_Page/page.asp

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
yea, if they could be a little clearer with the time I'd definitely make room in my schedule.

That made me laugh...
I have not actually seen a building fall, but have watched some being demolished...

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
BUT I'M A BOY!!!

and i'm heading over now. anybody got a handicam? i'll do it for a solid minute listening to tunes with my eyes closed.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I love how those fear-mongering fucking buffoons at cp24 start the article:

It’s happening again.

RUN! MOVE TO THE HILLS!!

d.code

TRIBE Member
B000096QGT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

why not

TRIBE Member
i just passed by this on my way home.
apparently a bunch of bricks fell off the top corner of some building.
which, when you think of how busy yonge street is, it's pretty impressive that no one got hurt.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Kiera said:
LOL!! Actually I think he works somewhere around Front st. We'll see if he's on the train tonight.
maybe he'll have a scrape/bruise from helping a poor young (attractive) woman, while he was on lunch. Then you ask him what happened, and he'll tell you the story. Then his phone will ring. It'll be that poor young (attractive) girl whose life he saved. your mystery will be then solved.