1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Budapest love Parade yaaaaaaaaaaay

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by swilly, Aug 25, 2003.

1. swilly

swilly TRIBE Member

OMG so when i came out to eastern europe i was kinda sad because i was not going to be able to do much clubbing and would mostly be doing the cultural thing. sure enough on the flight out there i saw this flyer for the budapest love parade by far the best night out i have had in europe.
    2öö floats
    naked dancers on the floats
    Amazing atmosphere
    sick techno and trance djs
    by far the most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life.
    Pills for 2 dollars and pints for about 1.3ö canadian.
    also the most beautiful buildings i have seen in europe as well.

I met some of the coolest people at my hostel and we were all well up for going to it.

I have to admit budapest is the best city in europe that i have been to for prices scenerary and women and partying.

that and the communist statue park amazing. nothing like getting a picture of me and comrade lenin.

definatly a hidden jewel in europe.

also the food is amazing here as well and the women are very forward which always helps.
    cheers
    swillyy

2. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

so? stories? c'mon Swill!

3. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

That's where my relatives are from. My brother was there for that 2 years ago. He said it was so incredible. He took lots of pics of naked girls...haha

4. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

If I send you a PM with my adress, can you send me a care package?

5. Agatka8

Agatka8 TRIBE Member

Budapest is amazing...!
    So which one was better Buda or Pest?
    :p
    I knew you'd love this place!
    Agatka

p.s. have you seen Prague....?

6. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

SHOW SOME PICS !!!!!

:D