• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Buck Rogers! @$#*&^#$(@!!!!!

And his little buddy Twiggy too.

buck.jpg

Put down the gat mutherfucker and hook up my damn cable, before I make you my biatch

buck.jpg

EAT SHIT AND DIE!!! YOU, YOUR FUCKING GRANDPA AND THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT BITCH TOO!!!!!!

From the Ministry of someone had to know this was coming.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

kyfe

TRIBE Member
sillacoleman.jpg

Ggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy Colman.

What you talking bout Highsteppa!

Kyfe

Originally posted by kyfe
sillacoleman.jpg

Ggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy Colman.

What you talking bout Highsteppa!

Kyfe

ahhhhhh shit you STOLE MY FUCKING NEXT PICTURE DAMN YOU!!!!! same freaking site too

From the Ministry of the Tinfoil helmet isn't working.......

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
also available on vidoe cassette

there was an episode of buck rogers where an electronic music group named andromeda took control of the minds of the youth on the orbitting sattelite musica.

the youths danced without abandoned with long tubes of glowing light. when the mind altering frequencies of the music were turned up, the dancers became violent and out of control.

the evil group manager wanted to broadcast andromeda's concert and take over the minds of all the youth in the galaxy.

kid's losing their mind to electronic music and dancing around with glowing tubes of light...talk about foreshadowing.

i bought that episode on video cassette, but alas i've misplaced it :(

erin gray is fiiiine
gray_erin.jpg

- that 25th century guy :cool:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
buck_rogers_01.jpg

Apparently the Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate factory look will be "in" in the 25th Century....

From the Ministry of either that or leprechaun styles will be raging.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Re: also available on vidoe cassette

Originally posted by that 420 guy
there was an episode of buck rogers where an electronic music group named andromeda took control of the minds of the youth on the orbitting sattelite musica.

the youths danced without abandoned with long tubes of glowing light. when the mind altering frequencies of the music were turned up, the dancers became violent and out of control.

the evil group manager wanted to broadcast andromeda's concert and take over the minds of all the youth in the galaxy.

kid's losing their mind to electronic music and dancing around with glowing tubes of light...talk about foreshadowing.

i bought that episode on video cassette, but alas i've misplaced it :(

erin gray is fiiiine
gray_erin.jpg

- that 25th century guy :cool:

Be-de-be-de-be-de thaks Buck!!

Wasn't she the Mom on Silver Spoons with Ricky Schroeder?

SENSEi

Whooo wwwweeeee!!!!

Erin was getting a little frisky with Gil!

From the Ministry of funnily enough, when I turned on the tube a Rogers High speed ad was on.