• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Buck 65

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Anyone touching down for any of his Ontario gigs? I'm gonna be at the one in London at Call the Office, shold be a pretty wicked show.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
It's Saturday Jan 31 Spence. I'd love to pop down with ya.... it'll be a date... I hope your mom isn't disapointed.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
Jan 30th in Hamilton at the Underground

www.undergroundrocks.ca

shouldn't be more than $10-$15 at the door

GO if you want to hear why so many people are talking about his new cd Talkin' Honky Blues
GO if you like scratching
GO if you like hiphop
GO if you like folk rock
GO if you like ranting poetry about the good old days of old chevy's, square dancing, and crate digging
JUST GO!

I'm gonna go after tickets this weekend, I'm guessing they won't sell out because they never sell out at the venue; it's small, but most of the regulars buy at the door.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
Jan 30th in Hamilton at the Underground

www.undergroundrocks.ca

shouldn't be more than $10-$15 at the door

GO if you want to hear why so many people are talking about his new cd Talkin' Honky Blues
GO if you like scratching
GO if you like hiphop
GO if you like folk rock
GO if you like ranting poetry about the good old days of old chevy's, square dancing, and crate digging
JUST GO!

I'm gonna go after tickets this weekend, I'm guessing they won't sell out because they never sell out at the venue; it's small, but most of the regulars buy at the door.

just so Im clear...were going to hit the hamilton gig right??

zoo

TRIBE Member
toronto got a show last fall

picked up my tickets for the hammer, $15 / ticket [plus $2 service charge]

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JEMZ
It's Saturday Jan 31 Spence. I'd love to pop down with ya.... it'll be a date... I hope your mom isn't disapointed.

*punches fist*

JEMZ.... I thought you were bringing MY mom?!?!?

I'm hitting the Friday show in Hamiltowne with that fat fuck Stormshadow.... Jeeeeez, why do I hang out with that guy....

:p

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
*punches fist*

JEMZ.... I thought you were bringing MY mom?!?!?

I'm hitting the Friday show in Hamiltowne with that fat fuck Stormshadow.... Jeeeeez, why do I hang out with that guy....

:p

I'm fuckin' pissed im not hitting this...made my decision though...hawtin rules out in the end..rich will be back, guarenteed

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
yeah, me and timmy had a great time at his toronto gig.
hes definitely an original.
i'm a big fan of a good storyteller, and i would categorize him as much more of a storyteller than a musician per se.

the thing he does with the mic and his pants (you'll see) is mega-cute.

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
i would categorize him as much more of a storyteller than a musician per se.

buck 65 makes all of his own music, and most people actually acclaim his production skills and muscianship above all else :0)

he's a fun MC and has perfected the old-man-voice storytelling thing, but the amount and quality of music he produces is simply mindblowing ...

i need to stop being so obsessed with this guy, it's unhealthy

aimeesan

TRIBE Member
Went to the show in Hamilton on Friday-must say I was really impressed-now I think I too am obsessed with Buck 65!!!

larazz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
the thing he does with the mic and his pants (you'll see) is mega-cute.

*drool* I was at the toronto gig a few months back and ever since then i've had a huge crush - I love his raspy voice :)

aimeesan

TRIBE Member
*drool* I was at the toronto gig a few months back and ever since then i've had a huge crush - I love his raspy voice

He's just a perfect combination of hotness...funny, good looking, smart, talented, and that raspy voice! Can I get a witness!