• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

bubble wrap!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jonesy
you're a geek, ben.

but that was fun
you don't know how much of a geek - i'm currently surfing 4 message boards simultaneously.

ps. Karate Jesus!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
*right click -> add to favourites*

I can see me using this nonstop on a Friday afternoon. I would use the real stuff from the shipping/receiving dept but they get pissed when they find sheets of flattened bubble wrap.

Manic mode is where it's at yo!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
It's not cheap, I understand why they'd be pissed.

I bought 2 rolls once, I didn't realize what I was buying.. I thought the rolls were smaller... but they were about 3ft wide and no clue.. probably about 100ft roll ...

Boss was a little pissed at the ~$400 for bubble wrap, but we're still using it a few years later for shipping ;)

pr0nstar :D

chooch

TRIBE Member
hee hee

reminds me that i discovered a woman popping those big assed bubble wrap in the hall for shipping/receiving. she looked at me, started to laugh and continued popping! fun stuff.

defazman

TRIBE Member
I used to sleep under my desk on top of 10 layers of bubble wrap. It's quite comfy, especially with an air pillow for your head.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
i have a pile of the thick stuff and even these bags of air (they look like tiny pillows). it was used for a package i received. just couldn't throw the stuff out.