1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Bryant to publish book about cyclist's death

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by alexd, Oct 17, 2011.

1. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

He needs to write a book with all the research he has done on pitbulls as to why he believes they are such bad dogs and why it was a good idea to ban them.

2. Littlest Hobo

Littlest Hobo TRIBE Member

Was he drunk on the job? If yes, many of his actions should be revisited. The pit bull ban is a pile of bullshit.

3. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

Ha I knew the pitbull issue was going to come up.

4. KodiaK

KodiaK TRIBE Member

oh wow, so he lost his wife, killed a dude (did you all see the video footage of it? i did), and turned to drinking and lost his job.

fuck.. i think we should both hook up. Welcome to being a pleb mr high time lawyer for the government.

5. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I don't think a Harvard education will erase that..

Look, he's free, got a new girlfriend apparently, wrote a book that will sell in the 10 thousands, pissed off the family of the victim, and told the cops they aren't doing their job, all of a sudden.. in a matter of 2 days.

6. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

sell the book in the 10 thousands? Are you familiar with publishing in Canada? 5000 units is considered a best seller. You're implying that every person who buys books in Canada will buy a copy.

7. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I was going based on previous estimates in this thread!

maybe it will be localized to his family and extended friends who wanna buy an aw shucks story.

8. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

I think Bryant will eventually die riding a bike while being attacked by a pit bull causing him to get hit by a car

9. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

from the sun..

don't why they have to always insist lieberal scum is the cancer of society, but eh.. what if it was a con doing this, what would they say!

man, what a trainwreck of an article

Throw the book at the 'nauseating claptrap' of Michael Bryant

Throw the book at the 'nauseating claptrap' of Michael Bryant | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

10. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

that's pretty hilarious though.

11. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

12. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

I think if any of my friends were Sun readers, I would have to stop being friends with them.

13. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Do Sun readers even eat sushi?

14. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

15. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

So I would like to read that event from a non-biased pov.

16. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

The collie was asking for it, dressed like a total slut, and led the pitbull on.

17. I_bRAD

I_bRAD TRIBE Member

18. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

19. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

20. catilyst

catilyst TRIBE Member

Jesse Brown at his Jesse Browniest. (not an insult towards him)