• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

BRT re: BRTs

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
dear blog:

right so since you already receive an EMAIL when your pm box becomes full telling you that so and so has tried to send you a pm but your box is full, wtf why why why stop it

similarly, if someone is already on TRIBE they have probably already read their private messages, since you are notified when you get a private message. so why do people say "check your pms" if they're reading your post they know they have pms.

love, sara

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Dear BLOG

Why doesn't Sara realize that email notification and PM alert popups can be deselected?

Your pal,
Baby Stinkbreath

deep

TRIBE Member
1. some people don't regularly check the email account they signed up with

2. some people don't get the java script pop up informing them they have a private message / don't start browsing tribe from their user control panel as they should

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Actually, I think there's an option... so it won't e-mail you?

2nd, I find not everyone does read their PMs, pop-ups don't pop-up... some people don't have it pop-up, etc.

But still, I agree... BRT are stupid.

pr0nstar :D

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
maybe i'm not popular enough to actually fill my PM box, but i've never gotten that email.
i remember when the PM function was first activated, i used to get an email every time someone sent me a PM. then i turned that function off.
so its possible that most people have turned off the function that allows the board to send them emails.

so there.

or something.

p.s. sara, check your PMs.
p.p.s. haha, just kidding. i dont like you enough to send you a PM.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I concur wholehartedly, Sara Chan.

How hard is it to look at the bottom of the main page when you log in, and surmise that your box is almost full, then empty it.

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
dear blog,

as if i'm not gonna still be all uppity and righteous about this topic in spite of not thinking about stupid email notification garbage, which any conscientious triber would obviously elect to keep activated.

yours in solidarity,
always right

ps. BBB is a fuckface

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits

p.s. sara, check your PMs.
p.p.s. haha, just kidding. i dont like you enough to send you a PM.

:eek:

oooh look who's riding the ragingly premenstrual train.
choooo chooooooo

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
soooolidarity foreeeever
soooolidarity foreeeever
soooolidarity foreeeeeever
the union makes us strong

lalalala

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
^^^ is this your girls' way of getting more requests for meetings in the 'Are you TribePopular' thread?

.......cuz it's working :)