1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

BRT for Kuba

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by alexd, Jun 10, 2010.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Jake, here is this liniment I was talking about. It really accelerated the healing of my fractured radial bone after my crash. The only place it is available as far as I know is the tiny Chinese herbalist next to Bill's Lobster on Gerard St., just east of Broadview.

Martial artists use it when they have broken bones or bruising. What it does is dissipate the bruising and encourage new blood flow to the area that promotes localized healing. They also talk about how it directs healing energy to the areas injured. I don't know much about the energy & Chi stuff, but it really accelerated my healing, and after 6 weeks the docs at St. Mike's fracture clinic were surprised that they couldn't even find a trace of the previous fracture in xrays.

It smells kind of mushroomy but is not overpowering.

Print this out and bring it to show them and you will get the right stuff:

Kwan Tak Hing Chinese Drugs Manufacturing Company

[​IMG]

Get well soon