• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

BRT for Harmonika

Eureka

And you guys thought I was annoying? This holy rolling bible thumping jesus jerking whackjob takes the cake.

Somebody lock this kid up in a padded room in a hug-me jacket.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
The thing I don't understand.
Is I missed what started it.

2nd, AlexD said he'd disable accounts of people creating copycat threads and he's done that a few times has he not?

Oh well.

Drama == FUN?

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eureka

Hey, Ian is a really nice guy! I hear he plays a mean Techno set on three decks, and is *really* good in bed! Oh yeah, and he smells nice, or so the rumour mill has it.

Somebody lock this kid up in a blue-walled, padded room with a ghetto blaster and a bucket full of MDMA, stat!
Why thank you Eureka, I had no idea you cared so much about me! And to think, we haven't even met yet! And the flowers? Magnifico!

Isn't that nice, folks? I love the friendlier people of Tribe, they're what makes this board *work*.

:D

i.

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
lok bumped a bunch of Harmonika's old threads and then it began. :rolleyes:
no harmonika has "returned" and is posting his own. my stunt had faded long before this had begun.