• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Brock Turner. Swimmer. Rapist. Good kid.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member

sentenced to 6 months...possibility of only doing 3 on good behavior.
problem is...only 3 days into his 6 month sentence, his release date has already been announced, 3 months after his first day in county jail.

In early May, a woman who described herself as “a lifelong friend, mother and person who has watched this family grow” started a Facebook page titled “Turner Family Support Fund” on behalf of Turner’s parents, Dan and Carleen.
This is said page.
https://www.facebook.com/Brock-Turner-Family-Support-1119374058103620/?pnref=story
:O
his mother and father were made for each other...they're both fucking assholes.
this is what his mommy had to say to the judge.
http://www.fresnobee.com/news/nation-world/national/article82960947.html

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
yeah, it probably is.
but his mother and father's notes to the judge aren't.
or the dumb broad from that band who just screwed themselves out of a shitload of gigs.
or the 1 Million signatures on the petition to remove that fuckhead of a judge.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Where's the transcript? Maybe there's more to the story. Or maybe not?
there's lots more to this story.
the judge, a former Stanford Lacrosse coach.
Entitled rich kids, who claim they're just following what their school pals do ( which scares the shit out of me ).
Blaming alcohol. Blaming the girls drinking alcohol. Blaming the girls.
She was unconscious.
He'll never swim again professionally. He'll probably never amount to much now...the target on him is global.

The lifelong friend and the guidance counselor that both wrote letters to the judge standing up for Brock have since retracted and apologized for their actions. The lifelong friend, who blamed party culture and excessive drinking on campus, she seems genuinely remorseful about standing up for him, and doesn't seem like she was fully aware of the details of the case, or was maybe shielded from it by Brock's defense attorneys.

His dad is a fucking piece of work, thinking that his son is being unfairly punished for "20 minutes of action" (the dad's actual words).

Brock was actually caught in the act of raping the unconscious girl by two students who happened to come across the scene. They caught him and held him until the campus security and police came to the scene.

Take some comfort that he'll be a registered sex offender for probably the rest of his life. Good luck getting any kind of job with that on an application.

The way the Washington Post covered the case was disgraceful - and are rightfully being called out about their coverage; they focused more on this swimming career than what actually happened.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the prosecution was looking for a six year sentence and the judge handed Brock a six month sentence and three years probation, citing that Brock hadn't had a previous criminal history, a good upbringing and few other things.

Kid could get out of the clink in three months with good behaviour.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
yeah, it probably is.
but his mother and father's notes to the judge aren't.
or the dumb broad from that band who just screwed themselves out of a shitload of gigs.
or the 1 Million signatures on the petition to remove that fuckhead of a judge.
Totally - Didn't mean to give off a rapist-defender.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Damn it, I should have started this thread instead of letting it linger. You realize how fucked you're going to create the SEO results for this case, right ndrwrld?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
You realize how fucked you're going to create the SEO results for this case, right ndrwrld?
could someone please explain this to me, taking into account the fact i have absolutely no idea what he's talking about ?
( i'm also placing bets i don't care ).

Maui

TRIBE Member
Blaming alcohol.
But it was alcohol. She got drunk to the point that she put herself in a dangerous position. He was drunk also. Alcohol makes people behave in ways they wouldn't do so normally.

I'm not saying that is an excuse, like I said in the thread about the rich kid who killed 4 people, you make the choice to drink. And everyone was arguing with me about that sentence. So you kill 4 people vs sexually assaulting someone.... figure out what kind of punishment is just.

I've said it before, if you are a drinker, at best you come across as a retarded idiot and at worst you cause harm to yourself or others.

The guys at Harvest festival are making changes this year due to issues last year. And I kept hearing talk of ghb being the culprit. Ghb at harvest? Don't make me laugh, its swims favourite drug and swim scours the land for 10 years looking for it never to find it. I can tell you what the problem is, it's alcohol. Not rocket science to see that. They should follow shambhala's lead and make it alcohol free, and tada no retarded idiots.

djfear

TRIBE Member
The guys at Harvest festival are making changes this year due to issues last year. And I kept hearing talk of ghb being the culprit. Ghb at harvest? Don't make me laugh, its swims favourite drug and swim scours the land for 10 years looking for it never to find it. I can tell you what the problem is, it's alcohol. Not rocket science to see that. They should follow shambhala's lead and make it alcohol free, and tada no retarded idiots.
Shambhala's alcohol free?

.... well I looked it up and sure enough the whole event is dry. Interesting. I've heard great things about Shambhala. I've also heard great things about that indian session ale that I had last night... mmmmm. :p Maui, do you drink alcohol?

kyfe

TRIBE Member

.... well I looked it up and sure enough the whole event is dry. Interesting. I've heard great things about Shambhala. I've also heard great things about that indian session ale that I had last night... mmmmm. :p Maui, do you drink alcohol?
Shambs advertises no alcohol but I can tell you first hand there was alcohol. Great event if you ever get the chance to make it.

Maui

TRIBE Member
Shambs advertises no alcohol but I can tell you first hand there was alcohol. Great event if you ever get the chance to make it.
They enforce it too. They fill an entire transport trailer with booze the confiscate. They tear entire cars apart. They found it in my buddy's tent rolled up in it, so when I went with him he drilled holes in a propane tank and stick beer inside it.

They also caught me strolling with a drink and said I'd be booted if I didn't lose it.

Maui

TRIBE Member

I'll have one, maybe two drinks if I'm out or at a friend's. I drive and don't want to get stuck riding the bus, I've seen enough videos of what that looks like.

I know I'm generalizing, I'm sure there are some people who drink responsibly but I'm just not sure where they are. I guess the plebs way outnumber the good guys so you don't notice the behaves.

defazman

TRIBE Member
I'm sure there are some people who drink responsibly but I'm just not sure where they are. I guess the plebs way outnumber the good guys so you don't notice the behaves.
Or the good guys go unnoticed. I've killed more than my share of brain cells with booze, but I've never driven drunk or assaulted anybody.