• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

BrItIsh InVasIon WeeK in T.O.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
There's so much happening this week in T.O. when it comes to Brit Music. We've got Queen w/ Paul Rogers tonight at the ACC (im going), Desyn Masiello w/ Brad Copeland @ TIL (im going), on Monday it's Oasis w/ the Arctic Monkeys @ the ACC(im going),then on Wednesday & Thursday, (the 22 & 23) it's Coldplay & Richard Ashcroft @ the ACC (still have to somehow track down a ticket).

So, which events are you headed to? Are there any other BRit events happening in and around T.O. that you know about and are planning to go to?

Res

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Unfortunately this Friday I can't make it out to see Desyn at This is London. However, I'm really lucky that I got tickets for OASIS on Monday and both Coldplay shows next week at the ACC.

Can't fucken wait for the Brits to rock T.O.

Definitely try to score a ticket for one of the COLDPLAY shows because the live concert DVD is being filmed here in Toronto.:cool:

Last edited:

Resolver

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
march 21st - prodigy / adam freeland @ Kool Haus.
so there.
This would defenitely be an interesting gig to check out. Fuck, I'll be flat broke after I snag a ticket of a scalper though.

billy

TRIBE Member
Resolver said:
Coldplay & Richard Ashcroft @ the ACC (still have to somehow track down a ticket).
i'm pretty sure i saw some FS in the buy/sell/rent room yesterday.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Noize

TRIBE Member
im going to oasis, prodigy and coldplay this week.
Rumour has it Richard Ashcroft will be doing a solo show at the mod club on friday... :)

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Noize said:
im going to oasis, prodigy and coldplay this week.
Rumour has it Richard Ashcroft will be doing a solo show at the mod club on friday... :)

I hate you.

well not actually, but that is a impressive intinerary.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I hate the British. Colonize this!
I actually hate yer trolling. But hey, someone has to keep this thread alive while us Brit Rockers have to get ready to go out. Cheers & bu-bye :)

Res

Noize

TRIBE Member
If the Ashcroft show is going ahead (its still not confirmed) it'll be AFTER the coldplay show on wednesday or thursday.
Once i get final confirmation, i'll post in here.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories