• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

British dental news

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
flosstools3001.jpg

This explains a lot..

LONDON (Reuters) - More than 60 percent of Britons use items such as screwdrivers, scissors and earrings to remove food from between their teeth, according to a survey published Friday.

The National Dental Survey found that, when it came to oral hygiene, people used whatever was close to hand to pick their teeth.

More than 60 percent questioned by the British Dental Health Foundation said they used makeshift items, including knives, keys, needles and forks.

The survey also found that 23 percent of people chose to leave food stuck between their teeth, increasing the risk of gum disease and bad breath, according to the foundation which promotes oral health.

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I guess one good thing about living in North America, with is culture obsessed with cleaning is it includes hygene.... teeth and body... antibacterial everything including flosh and electric toothbrushes

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

supakeli

TRIBE Member
holy christ.
*shudder*
I think if I ever saw anyone pick their teeth with scissors or a screwdriver I would be traumatized for life.

GHAAAAAAAAH

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
That's pretty gross. But in all honesty, who hasn't put a foreign object in their mouths for some reason or other.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boo

TRIBE Member
supakeli said:
holy christ.
*shudder*
I think if I ever saw anyone pick their teeth with scissors or a screwdriver I would be traumatized for life.

GHAAAAAAAAH

We had our aunt/uncle & cousins staying with us one summer.

One morning getting ready, I was at the kitchen table eating breakfast, and saw my 6 year old cousin come in brushing his teeth with a bic disposable razor.

We got it off him before he could do any real damage