• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

bring on the boat cruises!

tella

TRIBE Member
i realize it's only april but this week's forecast looks sweet and i'm hoping it's a foreshadowing of good things to come this summer! after snug's boat cruise last year (which still makes me giddy when i think about it) i can't wait for more events of that nature this year. there's nothing like being drunk on a rockin' boat!

True Blue

TRIBE Member
I will for sure be making it out this year for the boat cruises because last year i missed out. I am hyped up for this summer its going to be a good one.

Summer of Sin pt 2

True Blue

CC

TRIBE Member
i didnt get a chance to check out any of the boat cruise stuff last year. maybe this year i will make it.

CC

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella
i realize it's only april but this week's forecast looks sweet and i'm hoping it's a foreshadowing of good things to come this summer! after snug's boat cruise last year (which still makes me giddy when i think about it) i can't wait for more events of that nature this year. there's nothing like being drunk on a rockin' boat!

I'll rock your boat! ;)

Richard

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
^hahah

KickIT/Intimate was where it was at. one of the funnest days of the summer.

lokking forward to some sunshine and tunes(and drinks ofcourse!)