• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bring Me The Head Of____On A Spear

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
That Hannah Sung is one the the most boring TV personalities I have ever witnessed.

..but Amanda Walsh can stay! Yum! ;)

yes... and she doesn't know shit about music!!! I watched her once on much's most inspiring hip hop artists and she was spewing shit out of her mouth.

I had to stop watching.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
yes... and she doesn't know shit about music!!! I watched her once on much's most inspiring hip hop artists and she was spewing shit out of her mouth.

I had to stop watching.

oh.man.

she didnt write it!...we all do "work" we don't want to...don't shoot the messenger:D

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
she could have at least say no or something. I wouldn't sell my dignity/integrity out like that.

she could have at least did it right and make a bukkake video or something :eek:

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
she could have at least say no or something. I wouldn't sell my dignity/integrity out like that.

she could have at least did it right and make a bukkake video or something :eek:

LOL!...I don't think the other VJ's have the fire power for that kind firing line!

Originally posted by rejenerate
1stevenpic.gif

I know you're Canadian, but you're still the most annoying person on television.

~jen

God yes. Someone put Cojo on a fucking spaceship and lock the controls for the sun.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
anger is a gift

(so long as its channelled effectively)

depression is anger without the motivation

you can't spell ranger with anger

i like bananas

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Re: for sk8

Originally posted by OTIS
robbie2.jpg

Pat Robertson, Official Religious fundimentalist prick. One for many things, but lately for announcing that God told him Bush will be re-elected.

cockroachusEvangelicuseverbrokus.jpg

Robert Tilton, another evangelist creep who often spazzes out to make it seem it's God talking through him.
He just creeps me out the creepy creep.

impe.jpg

Jack & Rexella Van Impe, Canada's answer to the creepy TV religious fundimentalist, this guy is an appocalyptic preacher who swindles money out of his mostly naive elderly viewers with ideas like "arab terrorists will kill you".
Rexella sits besides him and encourages this fat racist tub of lard, while Jack probably is backstage "converting" hookers on a matresss full of money.

0906-04.jpg

Richard (Dickhead) Cheney, the Vice President of the US, and also seen as one of the real puppet masters of the Administration, known best for his ties with Haliburton (Ex CEO) who now enjoy a nice no-bid contract in Iraq, and his common pre-Iraq rhetoric tieing Osama Bin Laden & Saddam together. This guy is the Anti Christ for more reasons than can be listed.

kissinger.gif

Henry Kissinger, man, where do you start, he was Nixon's right hand man, and basically usurped all control of foreign policy while he served him. Responsible for his secret wars illeagaly elevating the vietnam conflict to Cambodia & Laos despite Nixon's campaign promise to end the war, and funding the invasion of east Timor where genocide occured, funding the overthrow of democratically elected Chilean president Allende (thousands more people dead), and upping support for Isreal while denying that there was a right to Arab nationalism (increasing the conflict) and basically destroying democracy in many places with a cavalier attitude. To top it off the Bush Administration wanted him to head the 9/11 investigation.

ari_fleischer.jpg

Ari Fleischer, Bush's little bitch and white house press spokes person. Lied to the American public on a daily basis. Good little dog doing his job. Recently announced his resignation. I hate his face.

perle.jpg

Richard Perle, the king of neo-conservative policy currently dominating the Bush's economic agenda for Iraq, basically wants to turn the world into a free-reign playpen for investors to come in rape, and pull out. He's a bloated ogr who will one day swallow himself whole.

novak.jpg

Bob Novak, the republican political pundit best known for his flapping chops on CNN's crossfire, as well as articles in other rags, when the Republican party want to leak anything, they tell him. Recently leaked the identity of an ex-CIA (an act of treason) to get back at her husband for speaking out against Bush. Basically an example of how low & slimy Republicans like to get.

powell.jpg

Michael Powell, Colin Powell's son, head of the FCC which basically regulates the PUBLICALLY OWNED media space in the US, recently known for relaxing the laws so that the current 6 media corporations who own almost all of the US media could amalgomate, & own even more. Despite 750,000 letters of protest, Mr. Powell still believes he's operating in the public's interest -the fundimental Role of his job. Thank gawd congress cock-blocked this bloatation device's attempt at refining the propiganda machine.

I like this one a lot!:D We can all take turns at kicking them in thier cunts as well!!!!!! I think we need to add wolfowitz to this series of pics.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: for sk8

Originally posted by man_slut
I like this one a lot!:D We can all take turns at kicking them in thier cunts as well!!!!!! I think we need to add wolfowitz to this series of pics.

I didn't want to hog them all.. you do him.

Everytime I think Wolfowitz in my head his name is said with a heavy Mel Brooks accent -Volfavitz!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Hey! No poochy hair!?

I swear he looks like a cartoon dog with his poochy hair sticking out of his helmet like big fluffy ears.