• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bring Me The Head Of____On A Spear

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
156cdionmain.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
The Nuge?!

WANG DANG SWEET POONTANG
That Nadine, what a teenage queen.
She lookin' so clean, especi'lly down in between; what I like.

She come to town; she be foolin' around,
a puttin' me down as a rock-and-roll clown. It's all right.

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

Wang dang, what a sweet poontang,
a shakin' my thang as a rang-a-dang-dang in the bell.

She's so sweet when she yanks on my meat.
Down on the street you know she can't be beat. What the hell.

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

zorak

TRIBE Member
are you people kidding me?

we're talking about TED NUGENT here.

this ted nugent:
nugent.jpg

he should be shot into the sun with the eagles ass-fisting him all the way there.

(taking turns)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zorak
are you people kidding me?

we're talking about TED NUGENT here.

this ted nugent:
nugent.jpg

he should be shot into the sun with the eagles ass-fisting him all the way there.

(taking turns)

LOL...you guys are being tough on the nuge

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
You are a strange, strange man, B3.

Nuge would probably like to hunt him in the Michigan backwoods with a asskicking crossbow.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
You are a strange, strange man, B3.

Nuge would probably like to hunt him in the Michigan backwoods with a asskicking crossbow.

not a weapons dude by any means but ive always had a wicked crush on the idea of using a crossbow...just once

too much half-life back in the day...the scenario with the base that has "the button":D

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Nugent is fucking freak for killing animals. Didnt he want to, like skin Snobleman or something over the bear hunt.

zorak

TRIBE Member
let's face it, the nuge is a right-wing fanatic who uses politics and conservatism to sell his mediocre tunes. i will admit that he delivers much in the way of laughs (most of the laughs are unintentional) but he is a worldclass nutjob. i can't help but want to kick in that crazy little woodchuck face of his.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I dunno man, Ted Nugent is a woodsman and a hunter. From what I know of him he actually sustains himself on a lot of the stuff he kills.

Sure, he's a right-wing nutjob but everyone's a nutjob in one way or another. There's nothing wrong (in my eyes) with hunting if it's done with the best motivations and care.

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
john2.jpg

The biggest douche in the universe.

oh man there are girls at work here who think this fuck is real..they go on about it at lunch..like how can this be? how can anyone think this is real?!?!?!? arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
^^ Have you ever seen the South Park episode about him? I think it's called the world's biggest douche-bag or something. Fucking hilarious.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
You sure do! I can transfer it to you via msn or something... but it's 200MB+ (at least the copy that I have).

I'm just heading out now but should be back later so PM me if you want me to send it to you.