• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bring Me The Head Of____On A Spear

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
he should be in the dictionary for NOT FUNNY...he sucks, and they call him canada's letterman?? :eek:

Well, he's the only late-night host we've got...but he's not funny...so can we rechristen him Canada's Leno?

~jen

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
it won't be long before he's cancelled. his ratings on Global have tanked even harder than when he was on CTV, and they've already brought in new producers...THE END IS NIGH!

just bring in a few young,hip writers and replace him with say...harland williams VOILA!..new show

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
20020831mtv_07.jpg

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
Well, he's the only late-night host we've got...but he's not funny...so can we rechristen him Canada's Leno?

~jen

LOL!!...good call...fuckin' cuecard readers:mad: ...they should do the ol' switcheroo with leno-conan!

BTW...I got a E-mail back from late night and they said they'll let me know

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by escrow
110_115_mulroney.jpg

He makes my blood boil.

you should be named prime minister for that one!...forgot about that dickless wanna-be :mad:

everything about him makes me wanna piss on his face...you can hold him...then we switch, but watch you don't get piss on my hand :D

depraved

TRIBE Member
you should be named prime minister for that one!...forgot about that dickless wanna-be :mad:

everything about him makes me wanna piss on his face...you can hold him...then we switch, but watch you don't get piss on my hand :D

Can I get in line behind you! Argh!!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by depraved
Can I get in line behind you! Argh!!

I'd piss in his mouth while passing a HUGE galstone...that would hurt but thinking about it easing into his face would help get through it:D

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
freddygotfingered.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad:

no...I think we need the "cable 10,celery generals,slutmobile" Tom back!!

he's def. someone who can get out of your head and make a huge comeback...like you've never had conversations with people about the fucked up shit he's done!?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
What's a "puss"?

someone who can hang out with the gals and talk about ponies and waterfalls and say how much they LOOOOOOOVE Jude law in A.I...anyways...that's him in a nutshell

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
bettman_5400.jpg

Fucking Gary Bettman showing the only size hole that his tiny cock will fit through.

:mad:

LOL!...everytime he hands out the cup at the end of the year I wish he'd fall down and break his collarbone somehow...good call

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
someone who can hang out with the gals and talk about ponies and waterfalls and say how much they LOOOOOOOVE Jude law in A.I...anyways...that's him in a nutshell

So if you don't have a dick, you're gay?

~jen

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
I meant figuratively... what are you tryin' to start anywhoo?:D

Because the whole "dick=macho/brave/manly" argument is so antiquated. I think we're in a day and age where calling a guy effeminate/gay/"girly" shouldn't be used as an insult.

There ain't nothin' wrong with a guy who wants to talk about ponies, rainbows and Jude Law with me!

~jen