• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Breathe - A Family Affair.... System

lilnick

TRIBE Member
Breathe - A Family Affair.... System Dec 23rd!

Will be wicked to have one last dance with all the old residents... Nice to see they even rounded up Mark Scaife!

Anyone else??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
BOO! two days before Christmas... I'll be in a foul mood in North Bay - humbug! Screw family! I'D RATHER BE AT SYSTEM!

Taro

TRIBE Member
crazy, as if Mark Scaife is coming back.

where has he been?
>thought I heard through that he moved to the uk or something

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deevah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Taro
crazy, as if Mark Scaife is coming back.

where has he been?
>thought I heard through that he moved to the uk or something

he came back last summer and did an hr set on one of the boat cruises...not so crazy, he HAS been back...

he's in the UK doing plumbing/construction last i heard

Jon Tremblay

TRIBE Member
a message from Mark Scaife.

Mark wanted me to share this with all of you.

Hello friends,

Its Mark Scaife here, writing all the way from sunny England. I wanted to let you know that I am coming back to Toronto on December 23rd to play Breathes closing night at System Soundbar. This should be a night to remember with all of the old System freaks coming out to enjoy the ending of a club night that has been so good to all of us. On a personal note, I am really looking forward to playing in Toronto again. I left the city to escape the madness for a while and take a little time to sort out my unsystematic life. Well, with the break away that Ive had, I feel revived again and ready to hit the decks. I urge you to come out so I can kick all of your asses on the dance floor! You will be pleased with my new style of music which can best be described as a hardcore polka techno country western fusion. See you on December 23rd. Shut up!

Taro

TRIBE Member
Re: a message from Mark Scaife.

Originally posted by Jon Tremblay

You will be pleased with my new style of music which can best be described as a hardcore polka techno country western fusion.

this is the best news I have ever heard...

<no, seriously, polka is making a HUGE comeback in the underground scene>

check it,
the polka tent at Glastonbury last year

Nicki%20and%20Herbi%20with%20Joey%20Miscalin-Cow%20Polka%20King_b.jpg

deevah

TRIBE Member
oh poooooooooooo

i just decided i'm heading down to nyc to see DT on the 24th....migh not make it out :( :( :(

dt...mark...dt....mark...

depends on what time mark is spinning

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
I'm sure this is gonna rock, but cash flow is tight after a gig got cancelled. :(

I just wanna go and say hi to Mark and crack stupid jokes with the guy like old times!

Cheers,
J<

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Ha...and just the other day I found that Smirnoff CD with Mark Scaife on the cover.....

Put it in and it sounded good!

assassaint

TRIBE Member
ill be there in spirit, in flesh and hopefully i'll have some pants on lol.

will my mind be there???

i dunno, probably them 7% of the brain that are needed for bustin a move (MAYBE) and them 37% of the sex related brain matter (FO SHO)

the rest???

meh, i can live without that for one night, right??

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Well, I WAS gonna head outta town on friday afternoon for the holiday weekend, but this has definately changed my plans.

Drury, Scaife, Deko-ze, Evil P, Coleridge...ARE YA KIDDIN' ME!?!?!

gotta breathe one last time...

deveator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Michael Drury
Wish you could be here JAR JAR - miss ya bro! I'll make sure I have a few drinks in your absence.

Much love from the bitter cold Toronto :D

I'll take Justins place Mike. Should be a fun night followed by a sketchy Christmas eve. I just hope I am recovered by the time I drag my ass into Midnight mass:eek: