• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

breaks for sale

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Hey everyone I have tons of breaks up for sale. Tough month and I need some coin. Lots of hard to find stuff that Im hesitant to let go of but will if the price is right. You are more than welcome to come by and try out the records. I live near yonge and sheppard. DONT PM me cause the box fills up fast. Drop me an e-mail at hipsterave@hotmail.com. for those of you who have been here before you know ill hook you up with some sweet deals. For those who havn't im opening up the bookcase for people to look through. not so hot on sellin stuff off the shelf but if the price is right there are hundreds of gems.

peace
Farbs

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
oh and if you have requests drop em here. I have all genres of breaks from funky, nu-skool, hip hop, nu-funky and whatever else
sorry no illbient.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Hipsterave
oh and if you have requests drop em here. I have all genres of breaks from funky, nu-skool, hip hop, nu-funky and whatever else
sorry no illbient.

Do you have tily lily - Roller Coaster - Smile?

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by sauce
Clean your box farbs.
peace

sauce

sorry its clear now, couldn't figure out why it was full with only three messages in it, then i looked at my sent folder and it had every pm i ever sent. all good its fixed now
cheers
farbs

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
i have a couple from supercharged that ill let go

i think I have hook u up/stoned
as well as feel the music
i think there are more but ill check when i get home
what were you lookin for?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by hysterical
alright, do you have

Raw as fuck-The slammer-against thegrain

I fuckn want this fuckn track...BADLY!!!

I had that in my bag when I played Element last wednesday... may have even played it... I can't remember. I was pretty Barwicked... I mean "Drunk" :p