• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Breakfast Bitch Club

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Few of us ladies could get together and bitch about how awful men are.

Hawk eye and Beer Babe, are you down to do this?

djfear

TRIBE Member
Not all men are awful. I'm currently very good friends with my ex, and her and I talk about our current relationships together. I must have done something right to not be on her shit-list.

There are a lot of great guys out there.

edit: I know you're not looking for responses from guys, but it had to be said since it's in the general forum and all.

Last edited:

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
fuck, men are so psycho - my bf fucking sucks. he sent me the most RIDICULOUS flowers and I'm pissed it doesn't match with desk. I've stopped talking to him, meanwhile already re-activated my okcupid account - specifically looking for bad ass guys. This nice shit doesn't fly. UGH

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Not all men are awful. I'm currently very good friends with my ex, and her and I talk about our current relationships together. I must have done something right to not be on her shit-list.

edit: I know you're not looking for responses from guys, but it had to be said since it's in the general forum and all.
so do you still manipulate her to reserve the friends with benefit title? like fuck that's so typical.

djfear

TRIBE Member
fuck, men are so psycho - my bf fucking sucks. he sent me the most RIDICULOUS flowers and I'm pissed it doesn't match with desk. I've stopped talking to him, meanwhile already re-activated my okcupid account - specifically looking for bad ass guys. This nice shit doesn't fly. UGH
lol yer funny. :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Ultimately, you're attracted to/attract what you are. If you don't like what you're attracted to/attracting, you aren't going to change it through external means. :)

Carry on bitching!

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
you know what the worst is?

my piece of shit ex ditched me for another woman, he's the reason im even on tribe, he is completely psycho and is moving into the building I live in!!!!! wtf?

It's almost like he wants to rip my heart out and shove it in my face. now i have to bump into him while with my pussy of a BF now, what if i want to bang him again? okcupid account may not be necessary. *le sigh*

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Lol, there are good guys out there, maybe one day i'll get it right.

In the meantime, breakfast bitchfest sounds like a hoot...seriously! Could be fun.

Who else is in?

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
And i say let's do breakfast at Insomnia. Because if i'm going to talk a lot of shit, i want to at least eat good food.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member

My absolute best friend is my ex from 11 years ago. He's one of the best people i've ever met and breaking up and moving to friendship was really easy for us. That's a rarity though, i've learned.

I thought my last ex and i would be friends to the end too, but he decided fucking me over and scarring me for life was more up his alley.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sk8

TRIBE Member
You know, one of these days you are going to have to tell us what actually happened :)

I'm not so good at bitching. It's actually an issue - I'm genetically deficient in anger.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
My absolute best friend is my ex from 11 years ago. He's one of the best people i've ever met and breaking up and moving to friendship was really easy for us. That's a rarity though, i've learned.

I thought my last ex and i would be friends to the end too, but he decided fucking me over and scarring me for life was more up his alley.
tell me about it!! how did he scar you? with my guy, it came down when we were purchasing the rings, I wanted something from Tiffany and it wasn't in his budget [aka he was so cheap] then he goes and buys himself a 50" tv. wtf?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
lmfao at this thread.
I cant believe he wouldnt buy you a tiffanys ring. o.m.g what a fucking asshole. like where does he expect you to wear one from like Birks or somewhere? ewww. he totes shoulda got you one like Jwoww got. what a cheap bastard. you were soooo right to leave him, he def does not deserve you, you can do so much better girl.
JWoww

I would love to go for breakfast one day tho.

Last edited:

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
lmfao at this thread.
I cant believe he wouldnt buy you a tiffanys ring. o.m.g what a fucking asshole. like where does he expect you to wear one from like Birks or somewhere? ewww. he totes shoulda got you one like Jwoww got. what a cheap bastard. you were soooo right to leave him, he def does not deserve you, you can do so much better girl.
JWoww

I would love to go for breakfast one day tho.

LOL this thread is awesome.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories