• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Brangelina Baby Born!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Brangelina baby born
May 28, 2006
Angelina Jolie has given birth to a baby in Africa, according to The Associated Press, quoting the Hollywood star's publicist.
Jolie and partner Brad Pitt have been at the centre of a media frenzy since arriving in Namibia over six weeks ago to have their first biological child.

Green cloth screens mask the beach resort where they are staying and bodyguards and Namibian security have kept a tight cordon around the family.

Brangelina asked Namibian Governor Samuel Nuuyoma to pick a name for their child, approaching him at a dinner event shortly after they arrived in his district, Erongo, several weeks ago.

Brad Pitt didn't attend the premiere of his latest film, Babel, in Cannes, releasing a statement explaining his absence due to the imminent birth.

"With the imminent arrival of the newest addition to our family, I'm unable to join Alejandro (Gonzalez Innaritu), Cate (Blanchett) and Gael Garcia Bernal and the rest of the cast and crew in introducing the film," the statement read.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19283676-23109,00.html

That genetically blessed motherfucker is going to rule the world!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie gave birth to a daughter fathered by Hollywood movie star Brad Pitt, People magazine said late on Saturday.

A representative for the couple said Jolie, 30, gave birth to their daughter Shiloh Nouvel Jolie Pitt, in Namibia, Africa. There were no further details available, People reported.

Pitt, 42, and Jolie met in 2004 while working together on the film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," in which they played married assassins ordered to kill each other. The movie ends with the two still alive and happily married.

Jolie already has two adopted children -- son Maddox, 4, and daughter Zahara, who is about 15 months old.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsA...258616_RTRIDST_0_PEOPLE-PITTJOLIE-BABY-DC.XML

it's a girl!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I don't care what anyone says..I think she is super cool and I love the 2 of them together.

Yay for having a gemini baby.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
hhahahaha
Green cloth screens mask the beach resort where they are staying and bodyguards and Namibian security have kept a tight cordon around the family
I was explaining to my family how it was born in a tent. snort. Just a little more descriptive than that.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
I wonder if this child will actually be able to walk, or be carried around by Angelina Jolie all the time. Kind of like Master Blaster in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

A fine photochop opportunity if I ever saw one.