• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Brandon Dove live @ TECH SUPPORT March 11 2006 [techno/tech-house]

db

TRIBE Member
A shorter set from the March Tech Support. Get it here.

Length: Approx. 50 minutes

01 - Peace Division - Bounce To This (remix) [NRK]
02 - Format B - Driver [Highgrade Germany]
03 - Agaric & Ecco - Track 2 [We Are Sweden]
04 - Adam Beyer - B1 [Mad Eye]
05 - Tomie Nevada - Ante Zenit 30 Side B [Zenit]
06 - 2 Dollar Egg - Naxos [Nummer]
07 - DJ Boss - Medziposchodny [Dole Gate]
08 - Egoexpress - Knartz IV (Abe Duque remix) [Nebula]
09 - Brett Longman - My Long Foot [Logistic France]
10 - John Tejada - Infected [Palette US]
11 - Adam Beyer - A Walking Contradiciton (Part I) [Plus 8 Canada]
12 - Babylon Robots - Ghostship (Phiillnsen remix) [Kitball]
13 - Bearback - Intergalactic Panic [Tuning Spork Family Affair Germany]
14 - Primitive - Primitive Urges B2 [Primitive]
15 - Agaric - Track 1 [We Are Sweden]
16 - Steve Stoll - Run It EP A2 [Proper NYC]

JK

TRIBE Promoter
I really love this part of the set:

03 - Agaric & Ecco - Track 2 [We Are Sweden]
04 - Adam Beyer - B1 [Mad Eye]
05 - Tomie Nevada - Ante Zenit 30 Side B [Zenit]
06 - 2 Dollar Egg - Naxos [Nummer]

especially that Nevada track -- I usually don't like his productions but this one is a scorcher

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Listening to this..........right now!
Sounds good Brandon.
That opening Peace Division track is neat. There sound has really changed over the years. I have alot of their wax and it sounds nothing like what you have. Great mix. I'm sure there were alot of people losing their shit to your set.

Good on 'ya.

Thanks for sharing. You are a tight mixer and a dj obviously built for crowds because your track selection really speaks for itself. Looking forward to seeing you and your crew in the future.

Peace,
L-t

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Just keeps getting better and better. This mix is unfolding like a long distance runner at a track meet in Bayside!!! :)

Good work.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

db

TRIBE Member
BH: Hahaha -- too funny. Glad you're digging it and thanks for the kind words... :)

JK: Yeah that segment of the mix is my fav. too.

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Finished listening to the full mix last night and I was thoroughly impressed. I really like your sound Brandon. This is my favourite mix of yours thus far. Stellar. I hope others decide to download and give it a listen because it deserves praise.

Keep it up!

L-T
:)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
db said:
08 - Egoexpress - Knartz IV (Abe Duque remix) [Nebula]
Love this one.
and agreed on peace division - I just picked up the latest release (also on NRK) and am pleasantly surprised with it.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Hey B

I got through this one today on the way home from work. Because I'm a boner I'll admit to not liking all of it. But that's no sweat. Unlike all of the other "tech-house" style mixes I've heard over who knows how long I was able to keep this one playing the longest. None of that floaty, non-dance-floor, foot tapping stuff that makes me throw pennies at the Dj.

I may not have liked it all at home..but without question I would have kept my feet busy at the night itself.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories