• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Brand New K2 Skiis For Sale:

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
So, I won these in a contest and I'm a snowboarder, hence they have more value to me in $$$ than as actual skiis. They are last years model K2 Mach 181'S. This is a high end carving ski for groomed runs and hardpacked snow - perfect for the east coast. they retailed last year at nine hundred buckers...

I'll sell them for four-fifty.

Any takers?

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
I even have a used pair of last years tyrolean bindings that I'll throw in for free. 450 for a set of sick skiies and bindings. This is a steal of a deal!

marcinm

TRIBE Member
hmmm... i've been snowboarding for awhile, but i think i'm too tall for it.. so looking for getting back into skiing... how long are these things anyhow?

marcinm

TRIBE Member
oh wait.. shit i guess i haven't been skiing for years.. but 181's the lenght isn't it (i feel kinda stupid now).. but what exact mach model is it like "gs race, sl race, gs team, sl team" and if you have a pic, that would be great....

Marcin M :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
NOT SOLD - I REPEAT THE DEAL FELL THROUGH, THE SKII'S ARE STILL FOR SALE NOT SOLD- I REPEAT THE DEAL FELL THROUGH, THE SKIIS ARE STILL FOR SALE