• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Brad Lands a Knockout Punch @TIL

preacherman

TRIBE Member
Well not exactly...the crowd was small but it was still a good vibe. Brad was just gliding through his set effortlessly with nice groovy tracks when all of sudden to the right (if facing the DJ booth) pandemonium struck :eek:

The bouncers swarmed in and tossed the instigator out holdin his legs and arms. As the crowd inconspicuously looked on and the dust settled, the recipient of what looked to be a mighty blow was knocked out on the floor.:O

For a brief moment I felt for the guy on the floor because he really looked seriously injured. Toronto Fire was called in with a stretcher. I sure hope he is ok.

But from that point on the vibe was "meh" and the place emptied to just a trickle of feet on the dance floor and Brad was foced to fade out early (3:45).

Well I had enough excitement for the last two days.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody.

asha

TRIBE Promoter
Had a really great time last night. I was dancing the entire time and was kind of glad that it ended earlier than usual as I had an early start last night, and I have family stuff to do today and tomorrow. :)

The music was so good, there were a few tracks that really stood our for me, that I keep singing and humming in my head today- I don't know what they are, but will find out. I think I heard a remix of Gypsy Woman-awesome.

The vibe in the club was super friendly and I met many new people, and there was lots of room to dance. I was also there with excellent company so that made the night even better.

Thanks to Brad and to everyone who made this night happen. :)

xtollo

TRIBE Member
preacherman said:
The bouncers swarmed in and tossed the instigator out holdin his legs and arms. As the crowd inconspicuously looked on and the dust settled, the recipient of what looked to be a mighty blow was knocked out on the floor.:O
What instigator? huh?

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
It was kinda dead, but still fun. Can't wait for Louie Vega on the 5th of May, and Victor Calderone the week after!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders