• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

brad copeland at film lounge

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
i've always wanted to check film out...anyways, i guess it'll have to wait, & once again i miss mr copeland...

jc

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chickpea

TRIBE Member
Anyone know what to expect from Film Lounge, and how much cover is? Didn't see that in the details posted in the upcoming events area.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chickpea
Anyone know what to expect from Film Lounge, and how much cover is? Didn't see that in the details posted in the upcoming events area.
It's half way between System and Comfort Zone ... but with a dressier crowd....

That even makes sense?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Special K

TRIBE Member
everytime ive gone to Film ive gotten in with runners and jeans...!

i havent been there in a while but hopefully theyve upgraded their soundsystem, I remember it suckity suck suck sucking the last time I went there...!

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Special K
everytime ive gone to Film ive gotten in with runners and jeans...!

Last week they wouldn't let my buddy in cuz he was wearing running shoes. but one time we all got in with running shoes...but then again, that was a sunday night of a long weekend, so maybe they bend the rules for that?

regal beagle

TRIBE Member
if we dont make it to harvest festival then my ass is going to be at film. the crew is undecided on whether or not they want to brave the hurricane and mud or stick to a warm dry club.

either way it should be a good nite out tomorrow!!