• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Boys Night Out : paging Squirrely!

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
you still a fan of these guys???

Burlington guys west side of TO... heard a few songs off their latest 2003 "make yourself sick" that came out a few months ago...

good shit!!!!!!

think imma go out and purchase this bad boy cd....

p.s : Hi Robin:)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yeah, used to be good friends with dave costa.

bah.

part of my life i was *trying* to forget....thanks a lot, DOUG.

:p

but no, they fuckin rule. i am glad you are keepin up with your GOOD music. fuck that techno shiiiiiiit.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD
ha!

page review central mentioning squirrely and boys night out in a thread line.....

:confused:
throw in some SWEATY seXXX and you just might break the board!

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by squirrely
yeah, used to be good friends with dave costa.

bah.
soo good of a friendship you dropped cause of other reasons?:confused: Good Music = good music. Good Friends never die. :)

part of my life i was *trying* to forget....thanks a lot, DOUG.

:p
why? it's unfortunate what you had to go through etc... but as said above MUSIC AND good MUSIC will always be there Robin... don't change cause of ...... DONT! I still have all your shit you downloaded and do have a robin cd here somewhere....... IT's MUSIC!!!! :)

but no, they fuckin rule. i am glad you are keepin up with your GOOD music. fuck that techno shiiiiiiit.
okay, if you give me any reasons or why techno sucks..... and why you hate it thats reason, but just to rant out techno sucks , well that.... sucks. YOU KNOW techno is my passion, don't bash it girl!!!!! I KNOW i had you groovin' to a couple sets... dont LIE! :)

p.s: miss hangin with yah...

ez,

s
d

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
aw baby doll! that post just really inspired me. and you're right: music is music. but i KNOW you know how much feeling and memory it can hold. i just needed to sever myself from a kinda shitty past.

but now....you're right. fuck that! boys night out rules.

:)

(kinda like techno, but the exact opposite.)

:)p)