• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Boys beware!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
cause he's an effin' teenage tease looking like he's about to gobble it right there during the car ride......'innocent chicken' my ass.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I haven't seen the link but I am guessing it's one of those educational movies that Vinder was trying to explain to me.

I went to one of these festivals and it was a riot. If anyone gets a chance to go to a screening of these, it's amazing. You can also rent them at Suspect.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
I haven't seen the link but I am guessing it's one of those educational movies that Vinder was trying to explain to me.

I went to one of these festivals and it was a riot. If anyone gets a chance to go to a screening of these, it's amazing. You can also rent them at Suspect.
So Mofo..are you one of those who's sick? You know, like small pox (ROFLMAO). Do you demand an intimate relationship with a member of the same sex??

I can't believe they made this crap!! :D

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
"One never knows when a homosexual is about."

I'm not gay....but I'd think that people have come much further since then. Check out the Leave it to Beaver era....

Deus

TRIBE Member
Even though that video is disturbing (after you stop laughing), the postitive thing about it is to see how far society has come since the 50s (when, I'm guessing, it was made).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
you never know when a homosexual might be about....

wow

i know where they generally muck about these days, but back then, i guess you had to be a homotracker, just to get some play if you were gay.

im still laughing

[jai]

Kiera

TRIBE Member
Ralph is not a homosexual. Ralph is a pedophile! sliiiiiiiiiiight difference there. What was the age gap there like 20 years. eeeeeewwww

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Deus said:
Even though that video is disturbing (after you stop laughing), the postitive thing about it is to see how far society has come since the 50s (when, I'm guessing, it was made).
Hmmm..

Some of us would beg to differ. But I'm going to let this be.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
"A Sid Davis Production"

Former vice president, NBC News

Sid Davis has served as a reporter, White House Correspondent and news executive. He was a vice president and Washington Bureau Chief for NBC News, and Washington Bureau Chief and White House correspondent for Westinghouse Broadcasting Company.

As White House correspondent for Westinghouse Broadcasting, Sid traveled to Vietnam , the former Soviet Union , the Peoples Republic of China , Korea , Latin America , the Middle East and Europe covering Presidents. He directed coverage of political conventions, Watergate, the Gulf War and the uprisings that brought the end of the Cold War. In Dallas on November 22, 1963 , Sid was one of three correspondents to witness the swearing-in of President Johnson aboard Air Force One after covering the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In all, Sid covered or directed news coverage of nine presidents.

Sid appears on television discussing the media, has written for The Washington Post, American Heritage Magazine (AMH), TV Quarterly and Broadcasting Magazine , and has done media commentary for National Public Radio. The November/December ‘03 issue of AMH carried Sid's account of the swearing-in of President Lyndon Johnson on the 40 th anniversary of the assassination.

Sid was a guest scholar studying the media at the Brookings Institution, where he continues to lecture. He also lectures on the media at university seminars. Sid spent seven years as program director of the Voice of America, directing its worldwide broadcasts in 46 languages. He began his professional career as a reporter and then as news director at WKBN-TV in Youngstown , Ohio

Sid is a graduate of Ohio University and was recently honored with the L.J. Hortin Distinguished Alumnus Journalism Award