• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

boxing making a come back?

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Kerouac - Great Article on cbc
Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Key facts about the big fight - CBC Sports - Sporting news, opinion, scores, standings, schedules

However, you didn't mention (lefty) Judahs' first 5 rounds against FM ; Those were among the best anyone has had against him. But u did give a shout out to Mr. Augustus so bravo to you sir.

Should be a great fight ; who know, mayweather may have to dip into his bag of tricks to win this one.
thank you much! Yeah, they put you on a word count these editors plus I don't think there's anyway in hell Pac fights stylewise or as calculated as Judah did there

Last edited:

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
So hyped for this "super fight" on Saturday night and really hope it delivers! Can't wait for it to happen. Still don't know which sports bar I'll be at to see it.

Great HBO special here.

[YOUTUBE]v-f2l1SP0uE[/YOUTUBE]

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
So hyped for this "super fight" on Saturday night and really hope it delivers! Can't wait for it to happen. Still don't know which sports bar I'll be at to see it.

I'm not that hyped about it, Mayrunner is a boring fighter to watch you know he's going to turtle up, clutch and grab at every chance he gets. It's up to Manny to make it an exciting fight. Hope he breaks Mayrunners neck

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
I'm not that hyped about it, Mayrunner is a boring fighter to watch you know he's going to turtle up, clutch and grab at every chance he gets. It's up to Manny to make it an exciting fight. Hope he breaks Mayrunners neck
as expected the little candy ass runs away from the puncher, paid $180 million to run

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
These over hyped fights usually do suck and they're only in it for the money.

Manny just got frustrated with Mayrunner running away, grabbing onto him when ever he got Mayrunner into the corner while landing some good shots. Manny should've drilled Mayrunner into the nuts and dirty up the fight, get Mayrunner into a fighting mood instead of the jab and run mood, May controlled the fight from start to finish with his same boring shit.

To defeat Mayrunner you'll have to turn it into a dirty fight, if you're a knock out puncher who cares about losing points, when the runner gets mad you'll open the bitch up for a big punch.

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Just read Manny is being sued by the US courts for hiding the shoulder injury,, this is the beginning of the rematch. .I guess they hired sly stalone to write the script for this one

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
[YOUTUBE]LehQX1bbGQk[/YOUTUBE]

of course, all the flyby sportswriters declaring the death of boxing last week not making a peep about the movie-like Canelo-Kirkland, held before about 30K in Houston.

dbzraver

After snatching the WBA (Regular) Welterweight World Championship from Argentinian Lucas Matthysse Sunday morning in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the eight division and now-eleven time world champion Manny Pacquiao wasn’t exactly calling everyone out.

Humble in victory as always, Pacquiao thanked Matthysse after the fight and when asked what his next move was, the Philippine Senator said that he has some business to take care of back at home.

“That’s another story and another discussion. Right now I’m happy to go back to my country in the Philippines and to celebrate my victory and of course with my fellow countrymen, doing my job as a public servant.”

He did however, say that he’s planning on making a return to the ring later this year.

“We’re planning for that [returning this year]. But we haven’t decided yet. Right now my focus is to go back to my country and relax.”

If that’s the case, then who’s next for the welterweight great?

Names like Vasyl Lomachenko and Terence Crawford have popped up more than once, but the name that everyone wants to see opposite Manny’s is a familiar one:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.