• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

box of kittens

Stop Bill C-10

dj.nick.c

TRIBE Member
the box of kittens party last night was amazing. It was my first bok and I loved it from the venue to the music, decoration and relaxed atmosphere. It was so refreshing to go to a party not held at a club. Great sets from hali and jamie kidd. A very fun crowd was in attendance and I honestly cannot complain about one thing. great job guys and I look forward to the next one. I feel like i'm on the inside now that i have my exclusive pin.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
BOK-092708-01.JPG

BOK-092708-02.JPG

BOK-092708-03.JPG

BOK-092708-04.JPG

BOK-092708-05.JPG

BOK-092708-06.JPG

BOK-092708-07.JPG

BOK-092708-08.JPG

BOK-092708-09.JPG

BOK-092708-10.JPG

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Wow, really nice pics OTIS. I describe that space as "decaying grandeur" and you show that perfectly.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I had another swell time at BoK. The technicians were on point and I danced my ass off. I especially liked it when the trumpet player decided to play alongside with Mr. Gibbs. The girls were hot. The vibe was amazing. I'm gonna miss that space. (except for that water tap you're not supposed to drink from). Great job Box of Kittens Crew! Can't wait for the next one!

P.S To the person who took my backpack...you suck. But it gives me an excuse to buy a new backpack so it's all good.

For some reason I can't post the pic here but here's the link for a pyramid pic Mr. Thunder

photo.php

Thrill_House

TRIBE Promoter
I really hate that I missed that Jam it looked awesome. looking forward to the BOK 1 year aniversary in November, see all you kittens there!

Andrew Allsgood

TRIBE Promoter
Glad to see a dedicated crew in Toronto keeping the warehouse/loft thing alive.
Not too easy to find spaces for these types of events in a city ravaged by condo development.
Kudos to Box of Kittens!