1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

bounce/preacherman @ keating channel pub labour weekend

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by basketballjones, Sep 6, 2010.

1. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

showed at about 6 weather was kind of cheap while en route, but once i got there the sun came out
    beats were filthy and bumping, hodges slayed, as did gleeson
    was planning on hitting the jam @ andy but ended up closing the keating jam
    love love love these parties so many smiling faces and happy ppl, hope there is one more before the snows return as im thinkin we are in for an indian summer!!

great seeing some old friends out and groovin

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  2. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

Such a sweet little jam.

Didn't know what the weather would be like down there but it wasn't windy at all and some sunshine even broke through.

Mike was on when I arrived, fun tunes especially the "Percolator" one. Crowd was a bit smaller than usual but as always more people trickled in once the sun went down. Jason Hodges is always a treat to see. Rich did things on an eclectic tip and Joel was the star of the night for me with his perfectly bumping, bouncey beats that had everyone dancing and hip-wiggling. Then Bill wrapped things off in that trademark fun style of his.

All in all, a fun evening/night out with some good friends. This more than made up for not going out to a bigger party, in fact, I actually preferred it (omg, am I slowing down? :p)

A big thank you to the Bounce and Preacherman crews for all their work in putting these parties on, they've been a highlight of my summer.

3. soapy

soapy TRIBE Promoter

never fails when Bounce and Preacherman are at the helm.
    we had a blast the tunes were all round sickness and i was dancing almost the entire time. Preacherman was the highlight for me with that groovy rolling tech house. I would have liked to hear Mike play a bit later but thats just me. The turn out was great but there were a few peeps missing. I'm also glad that this was the party I chose to go to. Great run at Keating Channel this summer thanks for the good times guys!

4. mrtunes

mrtunes TRIBE Member

i was at a wedding. which funny enough wasn't too far from the pub but i wasn't prepared to show up in a tux lol